Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

also please do not post random off-topic posts with intentions of "getting to 4000 pages." That only promotes empty spam posts, which makes me uneasy to see.

come on ladies let's beat the charli thread before this one gets locked 

?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Already have these places that I want to drive to too when I get the disc and vinyl. Just wowow. I really dont wanna cry, but I'm sure I'll shed a tear or two graaaah, make em good tears 'Jay

Omg same! I can already picture myself driving down the beach with all my windows down and volume on full blast. And tears well be shed for sure, I’m already crying and my bf is just staring at me like what is wrong with me lol. What are some places that you’re thinking of going to? And so far what are some of your favorite songs?

Cinnamon Girl is a BTD reject with stale lyrics derived from Is This Happiness and Sad Girl.

Take that back

Dp-s2r_UwAE_PL_.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Listening in FLAC... that electric guitar at the end of California is destroying me, someone needs to leak the instrumentals asap!!! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Cinnamon Girl is a BTD reject with stale lyrics derived from Is This Happiness and Sad Girl. 

do you have ANYTHING good to say? anything POSITIVE to contribute?

giphy.gif

I can’t remember where I saw it but I saw someone describe this album as “a portrait of living in a world where the choices you make ultimately make no change in the larger cultural significance of a world burning around us” and I love it ahaha, the world is crashing and the only thing I can do right now is listen to NFR and be sad about it all

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Omg same! I can already picture myself driving down the beach with all my windows down and volume on full blast. And tears well be shed for sure, I’m already crying and my bf is just staring at me like what is wrong with me lol. What are some places that you’re thinking of going to? And so far what are some of your favorite songs?

I thought it was just me. In my car when I am all alone to myself and my thoughts with Lana blasting and my windows opened for everyone to hear

do you have ANYTHING good to say? anything POSITIVE to contribute?

Did Elle ban it? It's been quiet for too long.

Anyway, Bartender is really the only track I don't care for on the album. The rest are all good to great, she really did that huh?

BzhmW.png