Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Has anyone else noticed how songs that start w the letter B are legit some of her best on each album..

Blue Jeans

Brooklyn Baby

The Blackest Day

13 Beaches

Bartender

her mind.. 

Has anyone else noticed how songs that start w the letter B are legit some of her best on each album..

Blue Jeans

Brooklyn Baby

The Blackest Day

13 Beaches

Bartender

her mind..

don’t forget BTerrence Loves You and BCinnamon Girl

Omg same! I can already picture myself driving down the beach with all my windows down and volume on full blast. And tears well be shed for sure, I’m already crying and my bf is just staring at me like what is wrong with me lol. What are some places that you’re thinking of going to? And so far what are some of your favorite songs?

Hahahahahahaha I can kinda picture that, my friends’re always looking at me like tf is this guy doing, and no yessss, I did that a lot during Honeymoon, its actually a bit scary bc its all dark and the strings make it seem real ominous, but still an experience. I’m waiting to listen to the record in full on Fri, but thinking of going to some museums, music shops, and star centers. Idk about the beach atm, bc i know it’ll still b packed, but maybe I’ll try visiting when it isnt peak hours. Some secret places too defo.

Fave songs, like I originally knew about myself, California, HiaB, Love Song, just bc even if I havent heard it in full. FIIlY, too catchy, the demo’s real stripped and nice, and TNBAR bc I actually love the rework. Everything’s so memorable. Already cried to the double vid bc yeah, Venice is still bb. Been listening to the record song by song, so can’t really say too much yet tho. Wbu?

UV/Honeymoon

Some may find the following musings a bit crackheaded, but there seems to be plenty of that going around, so whatever:

I think I like Bartender because it sounds like something Florence would sing ... so it's like Lanz singing a Florence song.

I'm sitting at work listening to HIAB, and I have to admit it's growing.

California is 100% about Barrie. He is punching WAY above his weight with sis so he should stop being a daft Scotsman, scrap his album, take the hint and use whatever money he has raised to move to California. He's seriously so much better than the religious freak she's gonna date next or is already dating because I have a feeling Chase is finished. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

okay so quick q: if you had to pick one movie that feels similar to the way the album feels, what would it be?

It would be Call me By Your Name for me..

The way love song feels so lush and soft like the sweet summers depicted in the movies. And the heartbreaking scenes resonate with California and Bartender,HIAB. Sksk

Cinnamon reminds me of Hunger Games for some reason..maybe the outro giving a very Capitol vibe.

I have a conspiracy theory I have been keeping to myself for quite some time now.

I think Lady Gaga and Lana were secret lovers back in the day and their music reflects each others.
Hear me out.

Gaga's debut: The Fame

Most iconic and mainstream

Lana's debut: Born To Die

Most iconic and mainstream

Next album: The Fame Monster, Paradise

A repackage of highly successful debut

Next album: Born this Way, Ultraviolence

Black and white aesthetics

Considered by many, their magnum opusses

Next album: ARTPOP, Honeymoon

Most experimental album sonically

Polarizing between fans

"Flop" eras

Next album: Joanne, Lust for Life

Country themes

Politically charged

Both went number 1

Both nominated for same Grammy award

Next album: NFR, LG6

so I guess we can expect LG6 to be Gaga's new magnum opus.. ya'll  :hdu:

did it leak in HQ? not asking for links but i heard whisperings on twitter and ive been living my life the past week

Girl yes! I'm not gonna send you a link. It's against the rules! Follow me on twitter I have a secret to tell you  :D

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not offer to send links to leaks.