Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i cant wait to listen to lana’s magnum opus in almost two days :defeated:

Watch out, before Valerie the killer clown comes after you!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Oh I didn't know you watched the record production so closely!!!! Tell us all about it, can't wait to hear

I didn't know those who are so hellbent on portraying Lana as a label puppet were flies on the wall during production, either. Anything to discredit Lana's mind. 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

We're discussing and trying to figure out what happened

What happened has been established by Lana herself, it isn't her fault you choose to discredit her by portraying her as some mindless label puppet. Interscope supported the release of Honeymoon and thankfully Lana gets along very well with Jimmy, as stated herself in her Pitchfork interview from 2017, as well as countless other outlets throughout her career. 

i cant wait to listen to lana’s magnum opus in almost two days :defeated:

I mean you can, already... they're called Ultraviolence and Honeymoon :hooker:

What happened has been established by Lana herself, it isn't her fault you choose to discredit her by portraying her as some mindless label puppet. Interscope supported the release of Honeymoon and thankfully Lana gets along very well with Jimmy, as stated herself in her Pitchfork interview from 2017, as well as countless other outlets throughout her career.

Estabilished by Lana herself when? Today? On that 5 minute interview? Or when she was MIA for a whole year? lol

I mean you can, already... they're called Ultraviolence and Honeymoon :hooker:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Estabilished by Lana herself when? Today? On that 5 minute interview? Or when she was MIA for a whole year? lol

Lana herself said that she wanted surf drums in Fuck It I Love You. Thankfully, she established this loud and clear a few days ago before the radio premiere of the song. A great decision by Ms. Del Rey, and did not go unnoticed. :flutter:

Looks like the same press for all regions to me? 

oops my bad then, i thought there was an interscope logo on it but i guess i just misremembered it because interscope is mentioned in the copyright banner around it. 

but i guess we didn't get regional pressings of lfl so maybe we're getting "international" copies for nfr as well (well except for the backcover)

i76mrxw.png 

the tea is that none of us know 100 percent for sure what happens behind the scenes so why is this up for discussion?

Cause we were just coming up with fun theories about the production process and Valerie came again to ruin everything with her dumbness lol she's blonde and gone

i'm gonna ignore the LFL slander cause I damn well know y'all gonna switch like f****** once the next album release rolls around. it's a cute album and it will stand the test of time. I'm NOT lying.

ir0KC2x.gif

People keep saying this but I can never see myself changing my mind on LFL.

Anyways, my top 3 is:

•Honeymoon

•Ultraviolence

•NFR

NFR probably is not her best album but surely it's one of her best :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: