Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The way Lana walks in the latest video. Tall, shoulders and arms back. Almost athletic like she is from the same island as Wonder Woman. Fantastic.

btw Lana called Born to Die her first album in one of the interviews and NFR keeps being oficially referred to as her 6th album so it’s confirmed that BTD is LDR1 and Paradise is in fact LDR2 and not just part of Born to Die. There might be a Paradise edition of Born to Die but Paradise is a 9 track body of work with its own entire era so it’s LDR2 in my eyes, and that’s that on that! AKA’s lovely and all that but I don’t consider it a “Lana Del Rey album”. Born to Die was like a fresh start.

I personally call NFR her 5th record. Paradise was released as an EP

Finally got around to seeing the music video for Doin' Time. It's great! What makes me the most excited though is that we likely have another MV on the way (the one at the amusement park)  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'm just forcing myself to do my AP chemistry work :hdu:

i thought about catching up on some college work buuuut i’m too lazy

edit: i’m giving in and doing it cuz i’m literally about to die of boredom

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything about the end of the pre-release thread but I just need to let this out: this thread was the reason why I created an account on this website and I'm glad I did because oof It's been a ride and I'm so happy I found this amazing group of fans to get this through with. It's been an amazing journey and I hope we all get to experience all the pre-release threads that's yet to come. Thank you guys!  :heart:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything about the end of the pre-release thread but I just need to let this out: this thread was the reason why I created an account on this website and I'm glad I did because oof It's been a ride and I'm so happy I found this amazing group of fans to get this through with. It's been an amazing journey and I hope we all get to experience all the pre-release threads that's yet to come. Thank you guys!  :heart:

Same here! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

guys i cant believe im gunna listen to the album in less than two hours

i havent heard the snippets or the leak yet

IM GUNNA BE REWARDEEEEEEEED :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: ps courtney what the fuck did i just read

Omg I can't even imagine

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything about the end of the pre-release thread but I just need to let this out: this thread was the reason why I created an account on this website and I'm glad I did because oof It's been a ride and I'm so happy I found this amazing group of fans to get this through with. It's been an amazing journey and I hope we all get to experience all the pre-release threads that's yet to come. Thank you guys! :heart:

Same! It made this era way more fun than any other I've ever experienced <3

LET'S GET AT LEAST TO PAGE 3838 (cause the release date is 8/30)

guys i cant believe im gunna listen to the album in less than two hours

i havent heard the snippets or the leak yet

IM GUNNA BE REWARDEEEEEEEED :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  ps courtney what the fuck did i just read 

omg im so excited for you!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

it was such a wild ride. the only era i remember that's been like this one was Ultraviolence. I'm glad I get to be part of this awesome community. 

giphy.gif

love you cacciatore! your posts have always been highlights on this page, i literally feel like this forum is a family now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 1/2 hours to go.......................

:deadbanana: 

I listened to the leak, but I'm so looking forward to listening to it legally.

giphy.gif