Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything about the end of the pre-release thread but I just need to let this out: this thread was the reason why I created an account on this website and I'm glad I did because oof It's been a ride and I'm so happy I found this amazing group of fans to get this through with. It's been an amazing journey and I hope we all get to experience all the pre-release threads that's yet to come. Thank you guys! :heart:

Same!!

seeing these "departure" posts from this thread make me feel... sad in a way. i only joined this past january after lurking this thread a few days before. i don't actually remember if i knew lanaboards existed or what it was until i saw an instagram post about it in the beginning of the year (which is why i mainly joined). i'm so glad i found this community and i wish i would've known about it years before. even though some of the opinions on here lack taste and flavor, i wouldn't want to be a little family w anyone else. so thank you! i love this website so much. and it's insane to look back and remember how psychotic we were in this thread only some months ago.  :)  :teehee:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I haven't listened to the leak in a little over a week now. I forgot most of the songs, so it all worked out  :defeated:

seeing these "departure" posts from this thread make me feel... sad in a way. i only joined this past january after lurking this thread a few days before. i don't actually remember if i knew lanaboards existed or what it was until i saw an instagram post about it in the beginning of the year (which is why i mainly joined). i'm so glad i found this community and i wish i would've known about it years before. even though some of the opinions on here lack taste and flavor, i wouldn't want to be a little family w anyone else. so thank you! i love this website so much. and it's insane to look back and remember how psychotic we were in this thread only some months ago:)  :teehee:

Y'all will always be psychotic, but it's been a great time  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Chase deleted the video he posted earlier of "doin time" playing on the radio in his car? and now he posted a still picture of telephone wires ... hmmmmm (might be nothing but oddd to delete )

YES Larrie 2.0 is back ON

I love stanning this bitch; it's like a bad soap opera:

Courtney throws shade in her insta comments

Chase puts up a story with her song and then deletes it

Barrie puts up a photo of himself at a piano taken by her and her dad comments

Tune in tomorrow for more Days of our Lanz

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

listening to Terrence Loves You right now.... the POWER that has.... it hits me every time.   :defeated:

i literally used to hate this song until a few months ago  :creep: 

its okay we'll forgive you for neglecting the best song off of honeymoon for 3 years...maybe...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF