Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why is Courtney having a meltdown in Lana’s comment section on insta ?

someone here said we should have a thread for all of her comments and i think it's about time because this is getting interesting 

Why is Courtney having a meltdown in Lana’s comment section on insta ?

She stans! Do you think we should invite her to join lb?   :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

K I know I made a big dramatic post about going away for a while like 2 hours ago but I got finished listening to the album and came back to y'all talking about war crimes and being nelson mandela, good to know nothing changes in the space of two hours

Cried a couple of times, laughed when I saw that happiness is a butterfly shortens to happiness is a butt for the title preview on my homescreen lmao. I just wanted to say that I'm really glad this artificial intelligence boom exists  :flutter:  and that hashtag magnum opus is being punished for their bullying of honeymoon stans and their various other war crimes  :flutter:

anyway, bar-t-t-tender is a work of genius, stop shitting on love song, enjoy the alboom ladies and gays

So when do we think LDR7 will be announced????

halfway through her tour

locals only

Alright people. Time for me to thank everyone for making me laugh and cringe, brought my hopes back when I thought there was none left for this album and fueled my frustration from the lack of news. You guys are the best and I know we’ll have fun in the post-thread too. I’d like to be there for the first page of the new thread but honestly, I’ll probably just keep hitting the snooze button lol. It’s almost 3 AM for me so... yeah. Read my initial track-for-track thoughts on page 3821 if you want to lol.

Thanks for making this long, long wait a lot more bearable! Happy NFR! day! :spin:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I been workin’ every day 8 to 9 and

Serving coke and fries at the movie blue drive in

If you want me, you know where to find me

“Doin Time” The Unofficial “Meet me in the pale moonlight” music video

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

It's 2am here so I'm gonna get going. What a wild ride it's been in here. I look forward to the post release thread. :makeup:

P.S: What colour do you think the LDR7 vinyl will be?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven