Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I miss everyone already  :defeated: even though a few of y'all really stress me out.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

that's the fun of it sista  :crazy:

Touche! :usrs:  

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok so what's your top 5 from nfr?

i'd say

venice bitch

cinnamon girl

the greatest

happiness is a butterfly

how to disappear

that's the fun of it sista  :crazy:

Hit the nail on the head. I'm just a lurker, but you guys have no idea how connected I feel to y'all and how often I browse these forums and enjoy the ride with you. I would love Lana even without the fanbase but you guys really get me amped up with each coming era. It's like you give me something to hope for.

Yeah and idk why people are sad because it's gonna be the same shitposts, different thread.

This has been such an anything-goes thread tho (minus the warning points). Like the march 29th stuff wasn't here for that but I imagine it was stressful dragging violets bent blah blah blah, arguing that it has definitely been scrapped, arguing about everything under the sun including the ethics of criticizing celebrities and briefly climate change

Plus this thread gave birth to a lot of users :^0 rip  :tommy:   justice for 4000 gang

locals only

This has been such an anything-goes thread tho (minus the warning points). Like the march 29th stuff wasn't here for that but I imagine it was stressful dragging violets bent blah blah blah, arguing that it has definitely been scrapped, arguing about everything under the sun including the ethics of criticizing celebrities and briefly climate change

Plus this thread gave birth to a lot of users :^0 rip  :tommy:   justice for 4000 gang

let's just hope for another iconic and stressful pre release thread for an even more iconic album