Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Actually yes,

But I don't see how it's your business.

Keep your ratty ass where it belongs

damn i bet you (being an abuser) twisted things around and turned it on him for him ignoring you. made it seem like it was his fault. he probably even said sorry. abusers are sneaky people

I don't know why this thread has been so messy lately but stream Dancing Queen! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

how stupid do you have to be to equate a HEART ATTACK to synesthesia like you must be 12

It was an example of self diagnostics using the internet,

Which is what you were doing,

Proving the point,, you dont self diagnose...

giphy.gif

how stupid do you have to be to equate a HEART ATTACK to synesthesia like you must be 12

Oh baby girl... I didn't know you couldn't read. Now I see why you had to use colors! But seriously I was just kidding around. If the shoe fits though and you're offended, I mean wear 'em out sis! But until I see a video of you tuning a guitar with your eyes closed, you can have several seats in the blind section. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

is your boyfriend talking to you now over his nose bleed?

sis ily but stop oh my god

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It was an example of self diagnostics using the internet,

Which is what you were doing,

Proving the point,, you dont self diagnose...

you can self diagnose something HARMLESS like synesthesia, you don't self diagnose something like a heart attack obviously

im not gonna go to the doctors and pay $50+ just to know that i can see colors in words  :rip:

you can self diagnose something HARMLESS like synesthesia, you don't self diagnose something like a heart attack obviously

im not gonna go to the doctors and pay $50+ just to know that i can see colors in words  :rip:

I'm just saying you're more likely to have a mild form of schizophrenia rather than having true Synesthesia, but if it makes you happy sis we'll crown you queen of the colors!

Doctor - What brings you in today?

Me - I wanna know if I can see colors in words, numbers, etc.

Doctor - giphy.gif

I'm just saying you're more likely to have a mild form of schizophrenia rather than having true Synesthesia, but if it makes you happy sis we'll crown you queen of the colors!

and then here go the so called "don't diagnose on the internet" crowd diagnosing me over the internet saying i have schizophrenia

i have to laugh 

Doctor - What brings you in today?

Me - I wanna know if I can see colors in words, numbers, etc.

Doctor - giphy.gif

and then here go the so called "don't diagnose on the internet" crowd diagnosing me over the internet saying i have schizophrenia

i have to laugh 

No need to further this conversation. Like I said before, true Synesthesia is a gift to the point where it can help you in art, help you identify melodies, pitches, sounds, etc. I could tell you learn a song on the piano, and you'd see it by color not by note. Whatever you have is not that. I'm sorry sweetie.