Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can the vinyl b pink? ws7iue.jpg Bc i certainly focking hope so 2h6hy11.jpg

even better: pink with a bue-ish marble effect

like this:

djangodjango-marbleskies1_1800x.jpg?v=15

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If the vinyl isn't dark green I'm cutting my autographed Honeymoon booklet into pieces and eating it on camera. The designers aren't that slick sis all the promo has been dark green / greenish for now her whole site is dark green

ZKcaooE.png

If the vinyl isn't dark green I'm cutting my autographed Honeymoon booklet into pieces and eating it on camera. The designers aren't that slick sis all the promo has been dark green / greenish for now her whole site is dark green

I’ll have my popcorn ready

This era is very green for me. But not a bright green. Something darker, like pines, something between hope and pain.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

What is that post “Lilacs in my mind“? Instagram Dec 2017

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all, Marina Diamandis already did that. So... Lana would be reductive, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm not excited about this song, nor NFR. IDK why, maybe I'll need some time to get into its vibe. And hopefully she'll do a bit more with visuals and covers. I mean, Lana bruh.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Y'all, Marina Diamandis already did that. So... Lana would be reductive, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm not excited about this song, nor NFR. IDK why, maybe I'll need some time to get into its vibe. And hopefully she'll do a bit more with visuals and covers. I mean, Lana bruh.

sylvia plath mv would be her lipsyncing it while driving

What is that post “Lilacs in my mind“? Instagram Dec 2017

If I’m correct, around that time, she also posted a video of her listening to RBFY again and she seems indecisive... It was before she started writing NFR. She also said that she was in a writer’s block before meeting Jack. To me, it seems she was considering her options for the next record and wondering if she would include RBFY. But i’m Pretty sure she pushed aside that idea when NFR was beginning to shape up.