Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

BTD: Sky blue, peach

PD: Gold, orange and turquoise

UV: grey, black and red

HM: Pink, red

LFL: Topaz green, creamy magnolia

NFR: Sky blue (but I'm not sure because we have barely any visuals of this era so...)

This is exactly how i think of it, our minds! Anyone that thinks otherwise is wrong.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WebMD

Try a RN or a GP..

Not the internet.

Your post reminds me of this vv

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhFX6Jgyln/

:lmao:  :teehee:

its literally what i just said

"it’s fancy name for when you experience one of your senses through another. For example, you might hear the name "Alex" and see green."

"Children say it can make reading tricky when they see colors that other people don’t."

literally what i just fucking said

This post gives me strong neon pink sparkly retro rose-tinted honey mustard ranch dressing vibes. Ugh my synesthesia is quaking

nmbvncnnsdjklk

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This post gives me strong neon pink sparkly retro rose-tinted honey mustard ranch dressing vibes. Ugh my synesthesia is quaking

I'm getting more of a honey yellow, with hints of burning amber sprinkled into it. It's as if someone went to their favorite campfire, found a bee's nest, and threw it into the fire! The bee's fighting for their life through the pain of being cleansed by the elements, very burnt amber honey vibes.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

its literally what i just said

"it’s fancy name for when you experience one of your senses through another. For example, you might hear the name "Alex" and see green."

"Children say it can make reading tricky when they see colors that other people don’t."

literally what i just fucking said

I meant dont self diagnose on the internet bitch

giphy.gif

Yesterday we were arguing about a non existent Sylvia video, today were arguing about Synesthesia. Thank god tomorrow we get the new song.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

now i understand why you're boyfriend was ignoring you .... which lead you to punching him in the face 

who tf goes to the doctor and pays like $50 just to say "hi I'm here to see if i see colors in words :) "

Guys the only red in honeymoon is the UO vinyl, there’s nothing red in the era tbh. The cover is blue, the CD is blue, the major mv (hbtb) is blue, she mentions “blue is her favorite color” in one song, there’s a lot of pics of the sky in the booklet, it’s a 100% a blue era

no.

her name is written in red and there is definitely a rosey red colour pallett to the era, the bouquet of flowers etc - the 1940s

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

now i understand why you're boyfriend was ignoring you .... which lead you to punching him in the face 

Sis, you don't have the right..

Also you fking started it,

If you read what I said properly.

giphy.gif

Yesterday we were arguing about a non existent Sylvia video, today were arguing about Synesthesia. Thank god tomorrow we get the new song.

Only if it leaks  :teehee:

reminds me of the time I thought I was having a heart attack, turned out I just had to poop! We stan intern doctors! But no seriously you need to go through intensive testing in order to get diagnosed. Just because you think you see a color with something doesn't mean anything. I mean I see a train wreck on stage at the vmas in 2007 everytime I listen to gimme more, but that don't mean anything! Also like I stated, one of the key ways to catch someone on their lie, if you have true synesthesia, your brain associates a specific pitch with a color tone, etc. Meaning these people can tune a guitar just by closing their eyes, which I doubt anyone here can do. But it's fun to play pretend! We all wanna feel special sometimes, don't we?

Sis, you don't have the right..

Also you fking started it,

If you read what I said properly.

How can she read properly when colors are attacking her, have some respect!  :hooker:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

reminds me of the time I thought I was having a heart attack, turned out I just had to poop! We stan intern doctors! But no seriously you need to go through intensive testing in order to get diagnosed. Just because you think you see a color with something doesn't mean anything. I mean I see a train wreck on stage at the vmas in 2007 everytime I listen to gimme more, but that don't mean anything! Also like I stated, one of the key ways to catch someone on their lie, if you have true synesthesia, your brain associates a specific pitch with a color tone, etc. Meaning these people can tune a guitar just by closing their eyes, which I doubt anyone here can do. But it's fun to play pretend! We all wanna feel special sometimes, don't we?

See @wynwood

giphy.gif

synesthesia is your brain associating colors with words, numbers, music, etc.

idk how tf y'all are seeing these oranges and yellows when lanas instrumentals and vocals are the complete opposite when i listen to them

i know i have it because when i was like 8 i had colors memorized for every number (3 is green, 4 is purple, 5 is orange), each month was a color (july is red, may is pink, november is brown, april is purple, etc.) and i would write down words that had similar colors/vibes even though they had nothing to do with each other.

i used to think i only had this and that i was special lol but then i found out on the internet its called 'synesthesia'

thats why i also feel like Venice Bitch is a 4 and HTD is a 10 on the tracklist

Shocker: people perceive complex stimuli differently and make different attributions regarding their meanings. I'm glad that you feel you can predict tracklist positions based on your ability to see colours from sounds, but I hope you can empathise with the fact that other people may think differently from you!

giphy.gif

is your boyfriend talking to you now over his nose bleed?

Actually yes,

But I don't see how it's your business.

Keep your ratty ass where it belongs

giphy.gif

how stupid do you have to be to equate a HEART ATTACK to synesthesia like you must be 12