Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is a forum... Isaiah just because you run discord doesn't mean you're authority here. I admitted that Wyn has her color thing. What else you want me to do?

What do you mean, Alex? Seriously! I don’t even run Discord so i do not know where that assumption came from but you’re going on the same long rants about how only your perspective of things is right and no one else can be right ever. You are so condescending and passive aggressive it’s crazy

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Long long story. Had to do with a particular song that was on repeat. It was his idea actually! So thanks for getting me banned Isaiah!

Yeah it was my idea and Elle knows that, but I admitted which is why I only got post restricted.

What do you mean, Alex? Seriously! I don’t even run Discord so i do not know where that assumption came from but you’re going on the same long rants about how only your perspective of things is right and no one else can be right ever. You are so condescending and passive aggressive it’s crazy

If you want to have a real conversation DM me. If you want to make a show, then tell me. I literally just stated facts about symptoms and poked fun. Are you that bored? 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

the new people from each era are always the most vocal and annoying people, thank god they quiet down

I was eating if you MUST know,

Sweet Chili chicken, with broccoli, sweetcorn and rice,

When I was done, I threw the plate at my boyfriend 

giphy.gif

If you want to have a real conversation DM me. If you want to make a show, then tell me. I literally just stated facts about symptoms and poked fun. Are you that bored?

Yeah, I am this bored to be entertaining your radical mind and views

I literally just stated facts about symptoms and poked fun.

And there is a difference between poking fun while doing it in a joking manner and making fun of someone and being rude to them

I hate all this newbie hatred that some users have. They have rights too, and nothing makes u more special just cus you've been here longer

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yeah, I am this bored to be entertaining your radical mind and views

What do you want me to tell you? This is a forum. This isn't a self help group. I was poking fun at her, she clapped back. It's a two way street. Things get boring. Do you think I was actually serious? We're on a forum about an almost 40 year old woman talking about putting our heads in ovens and colors of the wind. If you truly can't see the comedy in that I'd say maybe take some time off from all of this. Another option is you could just ignore me, or you can DM me and we can solve whatever problem you're having. I'm not going to be the evil witch this time, no matter what you try to taint my name with. But I'll be here, if you ever need help, a friend or whatever. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Two more days kids, we can do this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hate all this newbie hatred that some users have. They have rights too, and nothing makes u more special just cus you've been here longer

What's this about?

But true

Two more days kids, we can do this

We've literally scalped each other,

We can't

giphy.gif

Not our faults most of the newbies on here are in their overly annoying phase. But it’s no biggie, we all went through it. Mine was particularly longer.. even still happening. But this new wave really took it to the extreme.