Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not science saying only 4 percent of people are diagnosed with Synesthesia but everyone here claims to see colors when listening to music 

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

lmfaoooo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not science saying only 4 percent of people are diagnosed with Synesthesia but everyone here claims to see colors when listening to music

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

What can I say?lana stans are gifted lmfao

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she also described yosemite as a song she was defo releasing but here we are.

you called

Venice Bitch is dark red and yellow and black

MAC is blue and the brown of the sand

How to Disappear is orange lol

Cinnamon is purple (propably i got influenced by the video of the snippet)

Sylvia is black ,white and red

Happiness is a butterfly is green

I see VB with all pastel colors, MAC is light green, and ocean blue, HTD is green, Cinnamon is brown and orange, Sylvia Plath is grey. For HIAB, I don't really see colors at the moment, maybe yellow and orange

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

That 4% is represented by Lipsters  :creep:  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

That 4% is represented by Lipsters  :creep:  :hooker:

It's interesting. I've been doing some research and the first symptom of having Synesthesia is perfect pitch, because they can associate a color to literal frequencies. Meaning now it's time to get a untuned guitar and see if these bitches lying!  :usrs:  

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Whenever I listen to TIWMUG, I see purple.

As for the recent songs we have,

Cinnamon: Orange

HTD: Silver/grey

HIAB: Yellow/rose gold

Sylvia: Red/lilac

VB: Blue/purple/green

MAC: White

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm sorry but all of y'all saying you have synesthesia are getting all the colors wrong. the only thing y'all are right about is honeymoon being pink and red, but the rest.........

although i do agree nfr will be dark green since mac and vb are both dark green

I'm sorry but all of y'all saying you have synesthesia are getting all the colors wrong. the only thing y'all are right about is honeymoon being pink and red, but the rest.........

You're synesthesia-ing Wrong

giphy.gif

No one said he has synesthesia tho

Imagining colours for the visuals that fit the vibe of the songs isnt synesthesia

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

No one said he has synesthesia tho

Imagining colours for the visuals that fit the vibe of the songs isnt synesthesia

synesthesia is your brain associating colors with words, numbers, music, etc.

idk how tf y'all are seeing these oranges and yellows when lanas instrumentals and vocals are the complete opposite when i listen to them

i know i have it because when i was like 8 i had colors memorized for every number (3 is green, 4 is purple, 5 is orange), each month was a color (july is red, may is pink, november is brown, april is purple, etc.) and i would write down words that had similar colors/vibes even though they had nothing to do with each other.

i used to think i only had this and that i was special lol but then i found out on the internet its called 'synesthesia'

thats why i also feel like Venice Bitch is a 4 and HTD is a 10 on the tracklist

i think people are just listing the colours they most associate with each era based on the colour scheme she used throughout with the visuals and the  moods of the songs

This post gives me strong neon pink sparkly retro rose-tinted honey mustard ranch dressing vibes. Ugh my synesthesia is quaking

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

synesthesia is your brain associating colors with words, numbers, music, etc.

idk how tf y'all are seeing these oranges and yellows when lanas instrumentals and vocals are the complete opposite when i listen to them

i know i have it because when i was like 8 i had colors memorized for every number (3 is green, 4 is purple, 5 is orange), each month was a color (july is red, may is pink, november is brown, april is purple, etc.) and i would write down words that had similar colors/vibes even though they had nothing to do with each other.

i used to think i only had this and that i was special lol but then i found out on the internet its called 'synesthesia'

WebMD

Try a RN or a GP..

Not the internet.

Your post reminds me of this vv

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhFX6Jgyln/

This post gives me strong neon pink sparkly retro rose-tinted honey mustard ranch dressing vibes. Ugh my synesthesia is quaking

:lmao:  :teehee: 

giphy.gif