Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

stop coming for the good sis @@Terrence Loves Me fats

that snippet is literally a cover of The Good Life but go off

tell us more about it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana do something and make whatevers happening stop plz

when lana releases yosemite is the same time my soul and account is to be released from the grips of hell i endure daily to deliver myself to a spiritual mp3 file

the day the light rejoinces and cleanses this website is the day i die

welcome back to yosemiteboards, kids.

none of u ever left nor did any of u have a fucking choice

Messier than LFL

not messier, just quieter i guess. ur forgetting we had fourteen release dates, eighteen songs that didn't make the album, twelve collaborations, leaks to the fucking nines and two and a half singles with the last music video being a m e s s.

so far we've had two singles with alright art and music videos that suit the albums aesthetic and don't take it in fourteen directions, a lot of little snippets, fair updates (even if few and far between - at least it's more accurate than last time) and we have a new single coming out soon, so album promos and magazines will probably follow up soon too. and we have her first ad campaign in years too! wigless! btd is shaking. It's a slow era but it's definitely not messy. it's just a fandom of messy-ass gays.

not messier, just quieter i guess. ur forgetting we had fourteen release dates, eighteen songs that didn't make the album, twelve collaborations, leaks to the fucking nines and two and a half singles with the last music video being a m e s s.

so far we've had two singles with alright art and music videos that suit the albums aesthetic and don't take it in fourteen directions, a lot of little snippets, fair updates (even if few and far between - at least it's more accurate than last time) and we have a new single coming out soon, so album promos and magazines will probably follow up soon too. and we have her first ad campaign in years too! wigless! btd is shaking. It's a slow era but it's definitely not messy. it's just a fandom of messy-ass gays.

I meant the forum, not era NSHSH

I meant the forum, not era NSHSH

the forum follows, we defo aren't as messy. remember how many members were killed during glittergate? remember when leaked version took the arrow to the knee? remember when ben and ed pulled up cause they knew the addy? it was warfare.

you youngins don't know shit about glittergate...our finest work