Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Just listened to all the singles with the picture of her at yosmeite next to the american flag attached to the songs and wow, just looking at it while the music plays is beautiful, it 100% needs to be the album cover. PERIODT

If I don't like the album cover she chooses, I might change it to that one tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just listened to all the singles with the picture of her at yosmeite next to the american flag attached to the songs and wow, just looking at it while the music plays is beautiful, it 100% needs to be the album cover. PERIODT

just because u mentioned yosemite kindly doesn't mean ur getting out of worst taste 

Yesss to this! That is 100% cover material, it fits the vibe and aesthetic of NFR perfectly and it's just an awesome Lana picture. I said it before but, the back cover being that picture with the mountains and the blue sky, with the tracklist over written with some light cream or blue or green, ughhhhh. Honestly, I might make that concept for myself lmao 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Gosh i guess my humor doesn’t resonate well so i shall re-word it. . :trisha:

(In a more politically correct way) shades of cool was not the problem but everything after became dull and boring in comparison to videos from earlier in her career. I do not wish shades of cool to burn in hell.

Yesss to this! That is 100% cover material, it fits the vibe and aesthetic of NFR perfectly and it's just an awesome Lana picture. I said it before but, the back cover being that picture with the mountains and the blue sky, with the tracklist over written with some light cream or blue or green, ughhhhh. Honestly, I might make that concept for myself lmao 

I honestly think she was teasing those pictures because they're apart of the album, are u talking about the mcdonalds pic? because even that picture i love and it would look great at the back :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not even worried about the album cover being bad. The fact is that she has already released two great photos (American Flag and the Beach) that function as album covers for me 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ever since I stopped posting on this thread, I'm back on meds, drinking 2L a day, cut my hair, got a job interview in NYC, working insanely hard, and am overall living the best beginning of a year since 2014.  :judgingu:

4tdWYMA.png

I honestly think she was teasing those pictures because they're apart of the album, are u talking about the mcdonalds pic? because even that picture i love and it would look great at the back :defeated:

No, not the Mcdonalds one, although yeah, that too was a great picture despite people hating the Mcdonalds sign. I thought it was actually pretty authentic

I'm talking the other one. I don't know how to fucking put it here. Just scroll past the mcdonalds one on her IG and is pretty close. It's a polaroid style with some white-gray mountains and a blue sky 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Not even worried about the album cover being bad. The fact is that she has already released two great photos (American Flag and the Beach) that function as album covers for me 

why does this sound like her next album title :rip:

why does this sound like her next album title :rip:

:deadbanana:  I would not be surprised

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ever since I stopped posting on this thread, I'm back on meds, drinking 2L a day, cut my hair, got a job interview in NYC, working insanely hard, and am overall living the best beginning of a year since 2014.  :judgingu:

you stepped away from my chaotic energy

you've heard it gays: norman fucking rockwell pre release thread gives you depression, dehidration, split ends, unemployedness, laziness and overall misery  :crying4:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

you stepped away from my chaotic energy

it's more that I stepped closer to my classmate's big dick energy tbh

you've heard it gays: norman fucking rockwell pre release thread gives you depression, dehidration, split ends, unemployedness, laziness and overall misery  :crying4:

lol no sis still have all of this but just handling things better  :hooker:

4tdWYMA.png

lol no sis still have all of this but just handling things better  :hooker:

but for real though i'm happy you're dealing with things in a better way, 2019 will be the year of healing i'm sure of it! i've never felt this better in years (and when i say years i mean like 10 years or something lmao) so we just need to keep this energy throught the year to overcome this, and i'm sure we will!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

but for real though i'm happy you're dealing with things in a better way, 2019 will be the year of healing i'm sure of it! i've never felt this better in years (and when i say years i mean like 10 years or something lmao) so we just need to keep this energy throught the year to overcome this, and i'm sure we will!

honestly thank you so much cause I feel it so hard, I'm supposed to have the answer for the job this week and my sweat is sweating, if I have it it will be the best year of my life and I'm just so happy it coincides with a Lana release :) especially since Cinnamon is one of my ultimate favourite songs of her now. here's to 2019 and glowing up Lana style

4tdWYMA.png

Nnnn I have a very deep and sad gut feeling that we will be getting the album later than planned. I’m honestly letting go the idea of the March date for a more late spring/early summer one . April/May seems more believable mainly BC of Lana herself stated that we haven’t had the lead single yet.

So really I see the Gucci campaign as the start of NFR era and MAC/VB/HIADT as a prelude. Hence why everything feels lazy so far BC none of singles or anything else like the MVs was planned to begin with. She just did it to satisfy our thirst and maybe out of sheer pride? She’s the most confident she’s ever been and I imagine all the acclaim so far for all the singles must make her so fucking happy. Lana deserves it and even if we have a visually lacking era it will be probably musically, her strongest.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honeymoon's video is also one of her best music videos

Don't @ me anybody, I just love amateur art. This music video suits me. I love it so. 

Also, her best music video is Video Games, obviously. It's the most iconic, and it'll be watched on loop decades from now.

People with even richer taste would say #2 is West Coast, because its iconic in another way. 

Then we'll say Happiness is a Butterfly, because even if its amateur af, that song will be the lead single from her Grammy hit, so... it'll be remembered. 

And then, oh yeah, let's all remember how absolutely stunning the MV was for High by the Beach. It convinces you its amateur and lazy, but if you really pay attention to the direction, it's pretty damn clever.