Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Her team just suspended all her biggest fan accs like Lanapedia, Lana Crew, Lana Planet what are u fucking doing dear?? :deadbanana: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

"her team" nn

this keeps happening to instagram and twitter fan accounts of most celebs lately bc all of these fan accounts use copyrighted material like.. literally all the time 

i76mrxw.png 

After this mess we can all agree that the whole witch thing aged like milk

Imho she could have totally pulled it off lowkey af, leaving us even more interested if Stevie didn't go about flaunting "WITCHY SISTERS! ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT!"

Like girl, there's a certain magnetic appeal in subtly. :lanahairflip3:

Her team just suspended all her biggest fan accs like Lanapedia, Lana Crew, Lana Planet what are u fucking doing dear?? :deadbanana: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

most the time it isn't the teams directly but it's still messy :rip: 

@@salvatore @@ChaoticLipster please dont be stupid.... A gay person can literally shoot you and you will still be in the wrong if you start hating all gay people for that. i don't give a fuck theres no excuse for stereotyping, it just means you're ignorant and dimwitted and cannot see a person beyond their societal group 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i think the amount of magazine spreads and random posters lfl got was kinda alright considering that 1) lana doesn't wanna do anything 2) they're not going to invest tons of money into a project by lana bc it's lana and not like.. taylor or whatever

LFL was great. I'm talking about going forward. Honestly all she has to do is .. think ... literally. Just think. pitch an idea for merch and let management etc do the rest. The most she would do is sign some CDS. I can name 5 great merch ideas rn that would be hella profitable bc twinks love aesthetic shit.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

EDIT: You know what I don't wanna fight today lol

But honest question: didn't she wrote the Harvey line waaaaaaay before he was exposed? How was she supposed to know he was a sexual offender?  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But honest question: didn't she wrote the Harvey line waaaaaaay before he was exposed? How was she supposed to know he was a sexual offender?  :deadbanana:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein_sexual_abuse_allegations#Accusers it goes back to 1998. But you know what, whatever. Maybe she didn't really know and we're really jumping to conclusions so yeah not arguing today lol

I think this whole thing was pretty much an open secret in the industry way before it became really public thanks to #metoo.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

and wasn't it not even intended to be about harvey?

her words were something like a kinda weinstein like figure or smth so yeah i mean some gays were probably more mad about that than gaga dry humping r kelly on live television but yeah

i76mrxw.png 

What is all this mess I missed? I'm too lazy to look back on old pages

She basically went to Hillsong church and people are dragging her cause the church believes in conversion therapy and has had trouble with child abuse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein_sexual_abuse_allegations#Accusers it goes back to 1998. But you know what, whatever. Maybe she didn't really know and we're really jumping to conclusions so yeah not arguing today lol

Literally nobody in the GP knew about Harvey's doings until a few years ago. If people knew right from 1998 he wouldn't have been so succesfull still, the story would've been much more different. But nobody knew, including Lana, so your point is invalid

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***