canela

Slayyyter

12 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

https://x.com/PLASTICDIVAAA/status/1827847420539015563

More of no comma than what I had previously heard. I dunno if its been worked on more or we're just hearing different parts of the song but it sounds so good.

i'm so sick of labels fucking around female artists cuz why tf is this bop still unreleased, rotting in a hard drive 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

13 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Is she still signed with Fader? 

no but shes on hold because of her contract. starfucker was the last release with fader. allegedly.

she will prob be able to release her own things around november. i guess features dont count? because the last song and next are under Devault's name ft. Slayyyter.

Whats the vibe for this era? Obviously I get u can't say much but whats inspired u it..

i have progressed away from pop music in some ways on the next one. its really thrilling to make a project so different, i feel like the occasional feelings i have (being afraid if people will like it or not) means im doing the right thing. i love starfucker and will always be proud of that project (justice for her ahaha) but i didn't want to make a part 2. don't wanna say too music but it all feels really distorted, still danceable, nostalgic of music i had on my ipod growing up. a lot heavier, more punk electronic, loud. its sicker than anything ive done. 

does the new album have any features?

not right now but there are some bands im a fan of that i really want to work with

Any fun plans for the 5th anniversary of the debut mixtape?

very very fun plans all being revealed so so so soon...

if you could assign colors to your next album (starfucker being black and pink) what would they be?

BLACK&(RED)WHITE AND BLUE 

what made you decide to scrap the mixtape deluxe/sequel/rerelease?

was there a certain moment that made you realize you needed to change direction?

i already started my next album thats a big step away from that sound. I was trying to work on two different sounds at once, making mixtape reminiscent songs and my new stuff and it was taking me away from being immersed in my next project which is more important to me. also i kind of realized theres no reason to revisit what ive already done that hard, it would maybe be fun for one little droplet tho...

has the starfucker era officially ended? or is there something coming to start the next era 

i guess it has. its been almost a year and i toured that album put out the deluxe etc. im kind of over the era thing in general though. everything will always feel like me, i dont need a big reinvention or to dye my hair for something new. you guys will get the vibe. have some fun things for my 5 year anniversary coming and then next year we're cranking up

how far along would u say the new album is right now, if 0% was not started and 100% was fully mixed and mastered? 

i feel scared to answer this because then people get the wrong idea of when stuff is coming lolol. but i will say, im working a bit differently this time. starfucker i made SO MUCH music and narrowed it down to my favorite 12. im kinda making and finishing things i go and not scrapping as much unless the idea isnt right. i have a double digit number of songs made, most need finishing, need to make some more before it feels complete

How do you feel people releasing your unreleased music or projects that were not finished

i guess i dont really care, ive changed where i keep things so i dont think it will happen with newer stuff. as long as people dont beg for random demos to be released lmfao. like let heartbreak in stereo gooo... please...

so is the next era primarily in 2025? do you think we'll get any little things from it before then

yes! and perhaps one little thing,,, maybe two if i get my shit together fast enough

if u had the chance to properly finish writing/recording/producing 5 previously unreleased songs that had been left over from your past few projects, what would you choose? some of them are cult classics, so curious to know if theres any you particularly love and really wanted to come out and would do so if given an opportunity to 

hmmm... attention, dangerous, difficult, sunshine, idk a 5th one. i like those the most. 

-------

these are from tumblr she did a lil q&a. she might post more after this but im tired of waiting and copy pasting responses but its locked unless you log in which not everyone has so i posted some of the highlights.

23 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

these are from tumblr she did a lil q&a. she might post more after this but im tired of waiting and copy pasting responses but its locked unless you log in which not everyone has so i posted some of the highlights.

what's her tumblr?