canela

Slayyyter

On 4/1/2022 at 5:09 PM, slayyy said:

honestly idk who listened to inferno euphoria. miss girl should know that we are obsessed with the unreleased sht and like take advantage or something

Literally no one. It averages at about 40k streams on each song. It should've had some vocal remixes (Kim Petras etc.) and 1 or 2 unreleased songs if she wanted it to be successful

I feel like her next album is going to either kill her career or be her most successful: she can't rely on hyperpop anymore so she has to get a new sound and it's what sound she chooses that will tell imo

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 4/1/2022 at 6:22 PM, blameitonme said:

it would've been the perfect opportunity to get streams on some fan fave outtakes. do we think it was a label decision to give us random remixes? idk how much control slayyyter has these days, compared to her recording + releasing songs all within a week back in 2018.

so true... i hope we're wrong bc it's the one thing i was afraid of when she really got signed! but the new snippets sound good so idk

6 hours ago, shedevilbynight said:

im kind of confused as to where her career is going at the moment... i dont know what to expect of her honestly. northern lites is her magnum opus

btw do we have an hq link for Northern Lites? the soundcloud quality is ok but just in case someone in here has it pls share <3

10 hours ago, slayyy said:

Does anyone have a link to download The Reaper? I switched phones and apparently hadn't copied the file anywhere else jfc 

never heard about that before, whats the tea?

edit: i've so many leaks that i didnt noticed i had this song lol. Im sending you...

https://dbree.org/v/24db5f

Slayyyters next album is definitely going to be electronic pop cause she’s played some songs at shows she’s done that aren’t released like this one for example and then chateau 

41 minutes ago, ilovesosa said:

Slayyyters next album is definitely going to be electronic pop cause she’s played some songs at shows she’s done that aren’t released like this one for example and then chateau 

mixtape era’s younger sister is arriving :oprah4: