canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

wasn't she in touch with the lawyers earlier this year in order to take off all the Spotify uploads under her name? all i want for xxxmas is gone since then, hope we're getting this one back 

yeah it also removed a few of Slayyyter's other songs at the time but they were all restored, except this one? Which never made any sense to me. 

I would hope that if she does come back to releasing music she puts her previous work back up in official capacity. 

14 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

yeah it also removed a few of Slayyyter's other songs at the time but they were all restored, except this one? Which never made any sense to me. 

I would hope that if she does come back to releasing music she puts her previous work back up in official capacity. 

I know this is the Slayyyter thread but…  That’s exactly what I was hoping for as well! I'm also hoping someone could possibly convince her to re-upload/rerelease some of her lost singles/tracks as well… 

Thew new song sounds great, It probably won't happen but I wish she'd still do something with the remaining H4U tracks that weren't sold off to Slayyyter, etc.

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

On 11/11/2021 at 9:18 AM, whitedresss said:

I totally missed these - do we really have OG files for Dolce Vita and Plastic? Could someone re-upload please?

Also, did we ever get Rainbow Road in better quality than a SoundCloud rip?

On 7/6/2023 at 9:19 PM, KillForLove said:

why is FADER listed as the label i though we were done with them

What? They've supported her ever since 2021. She's on their artists page too. I think she originally had a 1 album distribution deal, but must've got extended. I don't know what the current situation is.

On 7/9/2023 at 4:59 PM, Voignamir said:

wasn't she in touch with the lawyers earlier this year in order to take off all the Spotify uploads under her name? all i want for xxxmas is gone since then, hope we're getting this one back 

The time that all her collabs got taken down was due to a dmca coordinated by @/ic0nicnoah on twitter. He's a troll that had control over A's Spotify. 

Slayyyter was able to get her mixtape back up instantly via label connections to Spotify. But she hasn't pushed for Xxxmas. That Kid & Gameboi got their songs back up as Spencer is obviously still in contact with her, and Gameboi is friends with Spencer.

I spoke to some of the other artists affected by this situation, and they said they need A's approval to get the songs back up on Spotify. But they can't get hold of her.

On 7/9/2023 at 6:25 AM, slayyyngel said:

Ayesha Erotica confirmed (vaguely) to be signed to a record label and making a comeback. (wow)

I wonder what this will mean for her and Slayyyter going forward.

I would be very interested to see how Slayyyter approaches this,  as I've seen in person her dodge questions regarding Ayesha in the past.

But everyone will be bringing her up if Ayesha is coming back into a public spotlight. Like will she acknowledge Ayesha's comeback publicly online or just try to ignore it?

And would they even work together again at this point? I know many people are wishing she would go back to working with her and miss that old sound but Slayyyter seems to want to go in a different direction with her career and music, but there is no telling what S4 could be...

I don't know what Slayyyter will do. She got a lot of hate from AE fans back in the day. They leaked TP album because she released Hello Kitty & Alone as her own songs.

AE also obviously has a lot of scandals attached to her name.

So it doesn't look good if Cathy associates with her again, especially considering she's been called out for her own problematic actions.

And even though Cath's been working really hard over the last few years, whilst AE has been inactive, AE is still bigger than her. When her songs were all on Spotify she had almost 2 million listeners. Meanwhile, Cathy dipped down to almost 800K this year, despite being an active "popstar" for the last 4/5 years whilst A hasn't. So it's another reason why she wants to distance herself, she doesn't want to live in her shadow or be her puppet.

8 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

Can she announce the god damn album already 

are you slayyyter i have a feeling she has an account here lowkey maybe she’s starting gossip omg 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 hours ago, Sophomore said:

Can she announce the god damn album already 

no fr bcz i need to see the cover and tracklisting and i need the vinyl pre orders to get here

Miss Belladonna is gonna be so good but I wish she’d stop trying to make smoking aesthetic or “cool” like this isn’t 2012 tumblr ma’am. I think that can keep her from becoming more mainstream (if that’s still what she’s after)

ms belladonna sounds cuter than ever, so im super excited about that

aaalso erotic electronic is really that girl, i was worried she wouldn't be as bass-y as the live shows :grinds:

7 hours ago, slayyy said:

Miss Belladonna is gonna be so good but I wish she’d stop trying to make smoking aesthetic or “cool” like this isn’t 2012 tumblr ma’am. I think that can keep her from becoming more mainstream (if that’s still what she’s after)

i'm sorry but her smoking in a couple visualizers is having no impact on her mainstream success jklfdshaakjshf if anything it has the gays/girls liking her more