canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

this era kinda boring...............

kind of agree like the visuals can only go so far with this aesthetic and its already looking samey but the music is the most precise shes done. i know the album is going to be incredible already and thats whats the most important to me. 

4 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

i'm sorry but her smoking in a couple visualizers is having no impact on her mainstream success jklfdshaakjshf if anything it has the gays/girls liking her more 

Well I mean that the whole aesthetic still feels very niche and like later posts have stated it feels repetitive already. Like I know she’s going for a concept but if it’s all going to be like this… And what I meant with the smoking is that I really feel that it’s not something that’s done anymore idk?? And it’s not something we wanna bring back but maybe I’m generalising 

38 minutes ago, slayyy said:

Well I mean that the whole aesthetic still feels very niche and like later posts have stated it feels repetitive already. Like I know she’s going for a concept but if it’s all going to be like this… And what I meant with the smoking is that I really feel that it’s not something that’s done anymore idk?? And it’s not something we wanna bring back but maybe I’m generalising 

Personally im enjoying this era's aesthetic a lot. She's bringing that rock glam imagery vibes

I like the visuals because everything seems to be linking up to the album and they're very well made. Troubled Paradise had a more "Do It Yourself" edge which is like... fine, but this is some professional shit.