canela

Slayyyter

She also answered a question on live about Slayyyter with a positive answer.

Seems like the ball is in her court now towards Ayesha but I can see Cathy getting very irritated with everyone bombarding her to get back with Ayesha while she is in a different type of music era considering how much she wants to move away from the "hyperpop" allegations. Also I find it very funny all the Ayesha stans who have always been so defensive about the use of that genre term towards her music when her new stuff is even-more-so.

I really do think it would be fun to see them do one more song together with Ayesha's return, but then that can be that and everyone can move on.

edit: "I think I'm going to see her soon."

people need to stop mentioning ayesha in cathy’s lives… she’s active now and has mentioned multiple times that she will be taking her return at her own pace and it pisses me off to see “is ayesha on your album?” comments when the credits for all the songs are readily available on itunes. 

On 7/26/2023 at 1:45 PM, 320kbps said:

can anyone tell me if i'm missing anything :party:

Hide contents

MlzIrjh.png

What is Electrona? And can u post demos for Mids Belladonna, Dramatic, Heartbeat Away and Criminal and I Love Hollywood please

Speaking of masterposts I'm done begging. And ive seen some people her beg too. I don't have every single song but i managed to hunt for most of her unreleased, I accidentally lost my Rainbow Road file and I don't have Pink Roses. And my Kanpai remix is mp3 320kps bc it leaked in wav and I put it on bandcamp and downloaded it in mp3 format. But lemme fetch the link

3 hours ago, softscars said:

Speaking of masterposts I'm done begging. And ive seen some people her beg too. I don't have every single song but i managed to hunt for most of her unreleased, I accidentally lost my Rainbow Road file and I don't have Pink Roses. And my Kanpai remix is mp3 320kps bc it leaked in wav and I put it on bandcamp and downloaded it in mp3 format. But lemme fetch the link

I’ll upload for u. Im at work now but when I get home i’ll dm it

if the unmixed starfucker album tracks are the final productions, i must say that the one letdown for me is 

Spoiler

the omission of the belt leading from the second verse into the second prechorus in "my body"

bc that was truly one of the best parts of the demo...