canela

Slayyyter

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

first of all I’m sooo here for ur Ava Max slander :lmao:

that said, I don’t agree with Happy Forever and Heartbeat Away not fitting (I won’t argue with Psycho Lover) 

Happy Forever does the 80s sound sooo well with that dark undertone Miss Belladonna has… better in my opinion than Memories Of You which reuses the same beat she has done several times already (music to bounce ur tits to if that makes sense). Too similar to Dramatic, HF brings something new to the table in her catalogue 

and Heartbeat Away also sounds like a throwback, in my opinion better than Rhinestone Heart (maybe my least favourite from the sessions) 

i LOVE happy forever and heartbeat away don’t get me wrong!!! especially happy forever. however i feel like they belong to a whole other sonic world as compared to the sleek maximalism of the existing starfucker tracks and would definitely work as their own EP (like starfucker extended similar to an inferno euphoria thing)

i know they were made during the same sessions but compared to other tracks like tommy, operator or make up they are very clearly from a different sonic and lyrical headspace and would’ve made starfucker less cohesive as these are shiny synthwave-type songs and starfucker is shaping up to be a gritty dark sleazy record

my tracklist for the extended EP, however, would be

1. psycho lover

2. heartbeat away

3. valentine

4. my replacement

5. happy forever

and i’d add tommy and make up to starfucker just to flesh it out further.

Yeah I agree those two songs are hands down not only the worst on the tracklist but my least favorite of all of the finished sessions leaks. Rhinestone Heart in particular is just not it. And I love Heartbeat Away so much.

Still will be streaming the whole album nonstop for months i dont care but yeah.

1. Be My Lover (Intro Cover "La Bouche")

2. My Body

3. Memories of You

4. Daddy AF (Wuki Remix)

5. Clouds (Owen Jackson remix)

6. Mine (Umru remix)

7. I Love Hollywood!

8. Dramatic

9. Read My Mind + Over This! mashup or Miss Belladonna

10. Serial Killer (Remix)

11. Erotic Eletronic

12. Plastic

13. Purrr

14. Gimme More (Remix)

15. Crush On You

16. Rhinestone Heart

17. Out of Time

18. Tattoo

19. Girl Like Me

That's my dream setlist.

Untitled-design-2023-08-21T142104.659.jpg

Slayyyter: Crafting Dark ’90s Club Aesthetics with “Erotic Electronic”

“Erotic Electronic” is a testament to Slayyyter’s evolution as an artist. While her music has always contained sexual undertones, this track marks a shift towards a more mature and cinematic approach. It’s a departure from her previous works in terms of both sound and thematic exploration, showing a deeper layer of her creative persona."

https://happymag.tv/slayyyter-erotic-electronic/

7 hours ago, jinsouldilf said:

what time does tour presale start girlzz

tuesday i think

9 hours ago, 5layyyter said:

my dream setlist

ghosttt

i love hollywood

ur man

dog house

tear me open

mine is 

tattoo (extended intro)

tattoo

tattoo

out of time (pee break)

tattoo

tattoo

tattoo (extended outro)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

"I can't release it, but this 'Gimme More' remix went TikTok viral and I want to do a very specific live version of it that I think is going to be really cool. I'm obsessed with [Britney]. That album (Femme Fatale) to me is the pop Bible. She is someone who raised me. I wouldn't know how to sing if it wasn't for being a kid listening to Britney Spears."