canela

Slayyyter

Im still soooo mad about Inferno Euphoria, it could have been a great opportunity to capitalize on unreleased songs but she wasted the idea in some stupid remixes…. 

the Inferno Euphoria we deserved:

1.       That Bitch

2.       Sunshine

3.       Rainbow Road

4.       Intoxicated                    (Final) 

5.       Dangerous

6.       Fallen Angel                  (Reworked)

7.       Talk To Me

8.       Difficult

9.       Heaven

also… something similar she could do with all the material from STARFUCKER that leaked. She could call it Club Valentine (since it was rumored to be the albums title): 

1.        Electrona 

2.        Body Count

3.        Happy Forever

4.        Teardrops

5.        Spend The Night

6.        Heartbeat Away

7.        Psycho Lover

8.        Valentine

9.        Tommy

this concept would be the sht in an ideal world… Electrona is such a BOP and a great opener givin Butterflies… realness 

I love her so much for doing this kinda reality check from people just assuming things, like how she just put 12 tracks or scrapped some songs. Someone got dragged saying "sounds like Ava Max", I choked. That's why most of the time I get her back here, she's really honest about things.

She said something about revisiting the mixtape, probably like the Taylor Version thing, that's sound fun. Good idea

Also the possibility of Starfucker deluxe, for that we have to stream the album as possible we can. 

And Tommy girl, you can sleep with Sunshine and Dangerous... 

Lost the fight but not the battle...

On 9/2/2023 at 2:11 AM, 5layyyter said:

i havent heard any leaks but omg the snippets cathy played are so good, purrr, rhinestone heart, and tear me open???? omg this is rlly the album of the year

Tear Me Open ended. The masters is wild, it's not even worth to hear leaked. When she said that a day ago she made a song like if it was a soundtrack and saying about saxophone? A bop machine. 

On 9/1/2023 at 9:35 AM, iamjocelyn said:

kim must have really pissed her off when she stole slayyyter's identity for slut pop bc why all singles from starfucker so far sound like kim songs :deadbanana:

I think Kim was more inspired by Ayesha than Slayyyter when making Slut Pop since Slayyyter distanced herself from that type of music during Troubled Paradise. Meanwhile, Ayesha's main brand has always been about being a slutty coke whore. I grew to like some songs in Slut Pop but listening to it vs Ayesha's music, there was almost no comparison. Ayesha had the grit and the punch to make them work, whereas while Kim was able to stick the landing with some songs (eg: Throat Goat, Treat Me Like A Slut), she sounded like such a try hard with some of the others (Superpower Bitch, They Wanna Fuck, Your Wish Is My Command). 

Interestingly, Kim was able to execute slutty concepts effectively without crossing Ayesha or Slayyyter's territory with some of her previous songs (Do Me, Death By Sex). I think she lost some of her magic Slut Pop onwards. 

On 9/1/2023 at 3:35 AM, iamjocelyn said:

kim must have really pissed her off when she stole slayyyter's identity for slut pop bc why all singles from starfucker so far sound like kim songs :deadbanana:

No way, Slayyyter’s music is very different and at least not produced by Dr. Puke 

5 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

she’s on ig live rn and she kinda just confirmed a deluxe is likely coming

uhh I hope someone screen recorded, Damn time differences 

On 9/2/2023 at 9:01 AM, Wait For Life said:

Make Up will definitely be on the deluxe if there is one.  A final version exists 

The way Heartbreak in Stereo is getting attention out of the stans it can be good, someone needs to throw to some edits on tiktok so Fader can try to invest there. I can see the deluxe being 4 more tracks as Operator, Tommy, Psycho Lover and Happy Forever more than Make Up. Idk, to me, Make Up and Body Count feels so faaaaaaaaaaaar from the big picture of Starfucker... What do you think?

1 hour ago, Gore said:

The way Heartbreak in Stereo is getting attention out of the stans it can be good, someone needs to throw to some edits on tiktok so Fader can try to invest there.

I doubt this one will ever get released. Slayyyter and samples are not the greatest combo – Ride Wit Me, Gimme More, Heartbreak in Stereo all have samples and we know she can’t clear them. :biblio:

But I would kill to have Tommy, Teardrops, and Happy Forever on the deluxe.

20 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

do we have an unreleased tracker for her? i'm trying to get into her unreleased songs but i cant find a list with all of them

go to page 213, someone posted a masterpost there

10 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

while Kim was able to stick the landing with some songs (eg: Throat Goat, Treat Me Like A Slut), she sounded like such a try hard with some of the others (Superpower Bitch, They Wanna Fuck, Your Wish Is My Command). 

I heard TMLAS & Throat Goat were made prior to Sl*t Pop's conception, and were considered for a Problematique deluxe. Whilst the rest were created in the month she wrote/devised Sl*t Pop. 

Slut Pop is not just a bad album for Kim and a stain on her career, a very obvious attempt to hop on the trend set by Ayesha and Slayyyter and other artists in her space, but it is genuinely the worst album I have ever had the displeasure to listen to. The entire EP is a disjointed, amateur, cringe of a mess. How anyone can listen to that “music” and find it anything but trite garbage is baffling to me. I’ve never been made speechless by how bad a song was until I listened to Slut Pop. Yall really gotta stop comparing it to Slayyyters tracks because Throatzilla and all of her other “sex” songs have better production and lyricisms, more charisma in the performance, the list goes on than anything Slut Pop even dreams of being.

On 9/2/2023 at 5:19 PM, finalgirl said:

I doubt this one will ever get released. Slayyyter and samples are not the greatest combo – Ride Wit Me, Gimme More, Heartbreak in Stereo all have samples and we know she can’t clear them. :biblio:

But I would kill to have Tommy, Teardrops, and Happy Forever on the deluxe.

someone on twitter told her to release Heartbreak in Stereo and she responded she wasn’t willing to pay for the sample so… there goes 

I’m actually relieved, I don’t think HIS is any kind of good, and it doesn’t fit the album concept/sound at all. Also, as I said many times before, I’m soooo sick of this trend of sampling old ass Eurodisco songs just to get a few streams through nostalgia… 

I’ve had enough with Ava Max, Kim, Charli and Tove Lo… like STOP! Do they really think they ate? 

Used To Know Me, Beg For You, 2Die4, Alone and anything Ava Max has put out must be the worst for music ever done.

Are they catchy? Yes. But at what cost? It’s not even original and nowadays they don’t even try to change the beat one bit. I really hope miss triple Y stays out of this train :bebe: