graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Just now, veinsineon said:

Baba Vanga once was quoted saying that America’s last true president would be a black man.

To be quite honest folks, I’m not ready to say she was wrong. :eartha2:

i mean....if we're being fair, obama did do some shady shit. but i feel at this point in us presidents, they all will. like, every person in the position of power over a whole country isn't and never will be completely innocent. that said, a LOT of people like to exaggerate obama's term to make him out to be worse than the previous presidents which makes no sense since obama's 8 years in office went by how politics are supposed to go: boring

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

So many people don’t understand that their aunts, mothers, and sisters have had abortions and that it was the right choice for them. So many people don’t understand that late term abortion only happens when there are no other options—no one would possibly wait that long. The Republican Party capitalizes on that ignorant to convince uninformed religious voters to make abortion the one issue the vote upon, because they know if everyone voted based solely on their own interest they would only get turn out from the 1%

it's really sad. religion has no purpose in politics. they don't even have a reason not to have an abortion that isn't religiously charged. it's so scary thinking that some people in this country think it's alright to live under the idea that a woman's purpose is to be an incubator for a fetus. i've seen the protestors at health clinics....they're fucking scary. i hate religious nuts lol. truly have not been able to mind their businesses since the birth of jesus 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

i mean....if we're being fair, obama did do some shady shit. but i feel at this point in us presidents, they all will. like, every person in the position of power over a whole country isn't and never will be completely innocent. that said, a LOT of people like to exaggerate obama's term to make him out to be worse than the previous presidents which makes no sense since obama's 8 years in office went by how politics are supposed to go: boring

it's really sad. religion has no purpose in politics. they don't even have a reason not to have an abortion that isn't religiously charged. it's so scary thinking that some people in this country think it's alright to live under the idea that a woman's purpose is to be an incubator for a fetus. i've seen the protestors at health clinics....they're fucking scary. i hate religious nuts lol. truly have not been able to mind their businesses since the birth of jesus 

As a woman who is studying law, who wants to be something, who never wants kids or a family, all of this is terrifying. I always knew my body wasn’t my own. It was never treated that way. But this all makes it ever more poignant 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

As a woman who is studying law, who wants to be something, who never wants kids or a family, all of this is terrifying. I always knew my body wasn’t my own. It was never treated that way. But this all makes it ever more poignant 

i understand. it's so scary how in 2020, women still have to deal with this. men who discuss abortion are gross, but women who support making it illegal blow my mind. like how the fuck? pro lifers care about the fetus until after it's born and after that, fuck all is given. they really cannot stand how progressive america is and that is embarrassing since the us is far behind in terms of progressiveness. it ain't the 1950's anymore! enough! 

also i think it's really great you're studying law! that stuff is super hard and i wish you the best with your studies :legend:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

While I agree every US president has been a war criminal sought on profit, you cannot deny that America has literally crumbled both metaphorically and physically under the trump administration. Even if partisan tensions were inflamed under Obama, things really became surreal and extreme in 2016. I’d say democracy has been dead for awhile, but I’m your typical philosophical pessimist.

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

i understand. it's so scary how in 2020, women still have to deal with this. men who discuss abortion are gross, but women who support making it illegal blow my mind. like how the fuck? pro lifers care about the fetus until after it's born and after that, fuck all is given. they really cannot stand how progressive america is and that is embarrassing since the us is far behind in terms of progressiveness. it ain't the 1950's anymore! enough! 

also i think it's really great you're studying law! that stuff is super hard and i wish you the best with your studies :legend:

I’ve heard a lot about how being pro fetus is the perfect victim because a fetus can’t speak up for itself, hold its speaker to account, question its speakers motives, etc. and it’s so true. They use it as a political vehicle but they deny people who are living the right to continue living time and time again. It’s hypocrisy at its finest. It’s greed, hatred of women, racist, I could go on. 

8 hours ago, DCooper said:

Omg Trump just tweeted:

I will be making a statement tonight. A big WIN!

We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!

:toofloppy:

That’s literally not true, if you’re in line to vote in person they have to let you in 

i just checked the trump subreddit and am SHOCKED. They’ve almost unanimously accepted defeat, and half the posts are them arguing with themselves about voter fraud, the other half are them saying “we need to come together” and “be patriots for Biden”. 

what in the freaky friday?!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer Boy said:

i just checked the trump subreddit and am SHOCKED. They’ve almost unanimously accepted defeat, and half the posts are them arguing with themselves about voter fraud, the other half are them saying “we need to come together” and “be patriots for Biden”. 

what in the freaky friday?!

It's still way way too close to call. All of the Democrats announcing victory already are going to jinx it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah but it's still so close, i don't wanna get too hopeful yet. :crai:

Biden has pretty much won, won't be long before he is making a speech like this

2 minutes ago, California said:

It's still way way too close to call. All of the Democrats announcing victory already are going to jinx it.

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

exactly!! this is what i'm scared off. 2016 all over again. :toofloppy:

the numbers are close, but the only places left to report are where the votes favour biden 3:1. if he keeps his margins of mail-in-ballots he’s got WI, MI, and PA

also on some un-jinxable news: Biden has received the most votes of any Presidential candidate ever. 70million. 

if biden pulls this off, it’ll be the second time in a row where 80,000 rust belters have decided the fate of the globe.