Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

low key i was nominated for something last year but the category was secret can i finally know now please

ALSO so excited i hope u all win what u want!!!! <3 ... also what happened to 2018 awards?

UbsOye5.png

So does only the voting start 27th Jan? That's so far away

I think the ceremony itself is on the 27th, the voting process will probably take place earlier in January

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

low key i was nominated for something last year but the category was secret can i finally know now please

ALSO so excited i hope u all win what u want!!!! <3 ... also what happened to 2018 awards?

I think someone pointed out that it should be 2018 and not 2019 in the previous pages. Just a mistake by the mods I suppose. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You weren’t nominated for anything!

Don't make me pick between my friends! :crying5:

I have a solution: vote for me instead!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

You weren’t nominated for anything!

lmao i guess i should have been more specific, i was one of the people who got nominated once or twice, but not by enough people for it to actually count and by part of the awards lol. they posted a list of all of us but didn’t say what we got nominated for bc i guess some of the categories weren’t flattering but i’ve always wanted to know anyways even if it was something bad :creep:

UbsOye5.png