Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

just voted!

so happy to see so many icons & legends get the attention they deserve!!!!! 

@@Barry @@subversive light @@salvatore @ @@Lana De Los Reyes -- just off the top of my head, y'all are some of my faves who i'm reeeeeeally hoping catch the wins! 

altho! super sad my king @@Hundred Dollar Bill did not get any nominations + that i didn't realize until today who @@BluVelvUnderground was and therefore did not give him any well-deserved nominations  :crai:

anyway, best of luck 2 you all, sistrens!!!!!!!  :heart:

o4qjp4j.png

Wow, I've been busy recently. And I can't believe my eyes and see that I was nominated, I'm so shook. First time ever, and if feels so great. Everyone should receive an award. I'm so happy to be in the same category with some of the most talented people on this forum. Love y'all guys all of you, this means a lot. Thanks again :kiss:

If I win I'll be dropping a dope ass vid... Stay tuned  :die: 

2MyWByq.gif

also i cant believe i was nominated for video editing i thought nobody noticed :wowcry: :krylie: I know i wont win cus i think lana de los reyes deserves to win it but im so grateful for this nomination oh my god

Oh no! Honey you deserve it as well. I'd never be able to pull such iconic videos as yours!  :blush2: 

just voted!

so happy to see so many icons & legends get the attention they deserve!!!!! 
@@Barry @@subversive light @@salvatore @ @@Lana De Los Reyes -- just off the top of my head, y'all are some of my faves who i'm reeeeeeally hoping catch the wins! 

altho! super sad my king @@Hundred Dollar Bill did not get any nominations + that i didn't realize until today who @@BluVelvUnderground was and therefore did not give him any well-deserved nominations  :crai:

anyway, best of luck 2 you all, sistrens!!!!!!!  :heart:

Love you boo! You made me cry a bit  :crying5:

mH6fLZ4.gif

anyways remember if u haven't voted for me

vote for me

or ur death wont be swift

Ayyyyyyyyyy they’re in two days

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Omg I'm sorry I went out to eat sushi and forgot again, I'm so sorry I failed you all :defeated:

Don't worry @SYTH It was my fault I was lazy and didn't voted the first day :toofunny: I can't wait for tomorrow tho!

8nl2OpX.png