Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

I picked baddisease and clampigirl as nicest member, baddisease and lonelylolitamotel as best taste, underrated member i picked hydroponicweeds and cacciatore I think, biggest stan i picked annedauphine, the graphic design/art one I picked lonelylolitamotel, most online(or whatever the name was) I picked annedauphine and I think 2 other people but I forgot who, possibly wynwood and the two that were about drama/attention i picked the same 3 people I think salvatore, terrencelovesme and slowginfizzz(to me they meant you are noticable/always talking/arguing about stuff not in a bad way :eek: . That was the only questions I did as I didnt know anyone to pick for the rest.

Let's support @fl0ridakil0s

She's latin

She's a strong woman

She's beautiful

She's smart

Basically, she's the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of this site

She is, and AOC is my queen (other than Lana). Vote fl0rida!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She is, and AOC is my queen (other than Lana). Vote fl0rida!!!

Do you like Frida Kahlo?

Do you think that Trump smells like shit?

Do you support latin culture?

If the answer for all those questions are "yes", so you should vote for @fl0ridakil0s 

I picked baddisease and clampigirl as nicest member, baddisease and lonelylolitamotel as best taste, underrated member i picked hydroponicweeds and cacciatore I think, biggest stan i picked annedauphine, the graphic design/art one I picked lonelylolitamotel, most online(or whatever the name was) I picked annedauphine and I think 2 other people but I forgot who, possibly wynwood and the two that were about drama/attention i picked the same 3 people I think salvatore, terrencelovesme and slowginfizzz(to me they meant you are noticable/always talking/arguing about stuff not in a bad way :eek: . That was the only questions I did as I didnt know anyone to pick for the rest.

barry you the real mvp on here! i love you too much n want to listen to music with you irl xxxo

Thanks for nominating me guys! im so excited to be included and poppin my lipster cherry! 

e1s11.gif

The vote has been cast!! Voted for myself in the categories I’m nominated in, the rest is secret :hoe:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

imagine salvatore losing more gullible... can't relate

it's not being gullible if it's gonna happen

thanks to whoever voted for me. i love you. can't wait to beat slowginfizzzzzzzz's ass <3

Excuse u, can you like stop sending me hate messages 24/7? @Elle I am being attacked, can you please ban this homophobic person (at least until after the Lipsters ceremony), thank you very much?  :crai: I'm the ultimate Hybrid Fan on this website and everybody knows it.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Excuse u, can you like stop sending me hate messages 24/7? @Elle I am being attacked, can you please ban this homophobic person (at least until after the Lipsters ceremony), thank you very much?  :crai: I'm the ultimate Hybrid Fan on this website and everybody knows it.

thanks to whoever voted for me. i love you. can't wait to beat slowginfizzzzzzzz's ass <3

You two :rollin:

Can someone work out how many awards i was nominated for? I cant be bothered to go back and look :awkney2: Anyways thank you all for the nominations <3 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tumblr_pgdnnjxYQV1xoyw8po1_500.jpg

Can someone work out how many awards i was nominated for? I cant be bothered to go back and look :awkney2: Anyways thank you all for the nominations <3 

Worst taste

Attention whore

Hybrid fan

Can you come up with something else?

Delete it, fat

Video editing

Christina Lucci

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Worst taste

Attention whore

Hybrid fan

Can you come up with something else?

Delete it, fat

Video editing

Christina Lucci

Thanks skinny!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

hehe vote me in the things im nominated for hehe