Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

OMG another award Thank you guys so fucking muuuch!!!!!  :woot:  :worship:

Also, a true honour to lose underrated member to none other than @subversivelight

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

also congrats to miss salvatore for winning the drama queen award. we need a messy speech right now.

ps. amadeus is MY veteran member. 

"I'd like to thank Satan for always believing in me, and Yosemite for guiding me through the dark skies that are LanaBoards. Rejoice my fellow sisters! For I am cursing no one this evening!"  

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Okay so TBH I kinda thought I Was Gonna Cancel tonight, but you're Lucky (lucky, lucky), fans and Lovers, your Aphrodite is finally here!

article-2587180-1C81BF8200000578-439_634

Now please Get Outta My Way and get those filthy hands away from me unless you want to take a little trip Into The Blue when I kick y'all's asses Million Miles away and drop a Timebomb on you and your families.

Peace and love xx

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW WINNING MOST UNDERRATED MEMBER I WANT TO THANK SPECIALLY @@fl0ridakil0s AND ALL MY FRIENDS ON LB THAT SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY I LOVE YOU

PS- TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKS 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u