Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

yosemite is ugly and overrated

yosemite is an 18 time lipster awards nominee and a 7 time winner with a loty award 

yosemite outsold

yosemite is an 18 time lipster awards nominee and a 7 time winner with a loty award 

yosemite outsold

we love yosemite, such a legend

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Im lowkey happy for my girl @@salvatore for winning lipster of the year. I suppose he d-d-deserves it in a way. All his dedication and effort he puts into writing countless of pointless essays about the hillbilly redneck mountain song is extremely impressive and sad applausable. Not many people would have that much time on their hands but nope... not our skinny sis salvatore. The talent that that has, the skill that that has, the lack of creativity that that has. It's truly incredible. I have met many twinks in my life but i have never met a twink with such intellect and good tas- ..mOrALs.

So well done fatty

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Congratulations to everyone that won an award tonight and even to the runner ups. Y'all made yourself standout in one way or another and that says ''ICONIC'' cheers to that

And again, a huge thank you to the people that voted for me, You guys are amazing and made my birthday 10 times better than it already was; glad to go home with 2 wins 

the-2016-stubhub-q-awards_5446557.jpg the-2016-stubhub-q-awards_5446553.jpg

(I couldn't find a picture of M.I.A with 2 awards at the same time because she's an underrated legend so this will do) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

@@salvatore how come u summoned so many awards with your magic, yet still here we are, not having yosemite in our libraries?

Just saw that I won nicest member aaaAAAaaaa I'm super happy, thank you so much, there's so many nice members here so I feel SO honored, love you all so muchhhh

love love love 

love u queen, one of my instagram hotties that i adore!

so who's coming to the afterparty??? hosted by me and @hornymoon

we're doing a special #fuckyosemite hour, drinks are £3.50 and vodka shots £4 !!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e