Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

I made a promise that if I won I would make a Bladerunner version of LFL and welp...guess i gotta start mixing.

Heres a snippet, i prob wont finish it until March.

https://picosong.com/wJF6p/

I'm so here for it!!!!!

LB won't let me quote people

Thank you so much @ , love you so much!

Thankssss @@heavvyhitter aaaaa :kiss:   :kiss: 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

if we count the israel thread towards my nominees then i am a three times lipster awards 2019 runner up  gJWxuwDWXqp0vsuLrLXe.gif

Voted you for everything legend you're a connaisseur thing. someday they'll understand

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

lana-del-rey-brit-awards-2012-backstage-

I just wanna say thank you! I've made so many good friends here, I love this site and everything we've been building, and I hope we can get more close this year.

May our love for Lana always keep us close and having fun together. Lots of love for everyoneeeeeeeee

42d9c402dfba856e6f853ed0fd3abbfe.gif

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

lana-del-rey-brit-awards-2012-backstage-

I just wanna say thank you! I've made so many good friends here, I love this site and everything we've been building, and I hope we can get more close this year.

May our love for Lana always keep us close and having fun together. Lots of love for everyoneeeeeeeee

42d9c402dfba856e6f853ed0fd3abbfe.gif

Love you, queen!! You’re so wonderful and lovely, I’m glad to be your friend! :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Congrats y’all!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Top 10 anime battles Masochism and SlowGinFizzzz

I'm-

Congrats to @@Masochism for winning best hybrid fan! But my good sis @SGF was ROBBED :defeated:

Aww thanks, ILY so much! Let's make sure our iconic collaboration will get nominated at the 2019 Lipsters! :kiss2:

SlowGinFizzz deserved hybrid  :defeated:

OMG thank you, daddy! Yes, I am now officially allowed to call you daddy and no one can stop me! What can I say, given how Kyliephobic a considerable number of people on this website are, I'm not surprised that they cannot acknowledge and appreciate taste when it is served on a silver platter. 

I guess I should've cancelled and stayed in bootyful Australia, after all. At least I still have my 2017 Hybrid Fan award.

f91a4ed5-312a-4487-933c-902c41fd4f33.jpg

Just kidding, of course. Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I love you and I really appreciate it! And congratulations to my favourite Italian fag @@Masochism, I'm glad someone with such great taste won. Can't wait for next year's awards so we can continue our battle and give the LanaBoards gays the entertainment they deserve!

me and @SlowGinFizzzz pretending to be friends until the winner for hybrid fan gets announced

2015-met-museum-costu_chad-15-650_050515

I'm Madonna, you can be that... other person. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ugh I almost almost almost thought I was going to be snubbed again :trisha:

This ceremony was so funny and nice. Enjoyed it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: