Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

Why yes it is the first time in LB history considering that Clown of The Year is a new category!

Yeah I know it’s just that I don’t remember a member who won a foolish/funny award winning LOTY. A history landmark tbh

???, ?????????

Okay I can finally sit down and enjoy my coffee. Doing these awards was so hard omfg. But maybe I’ll host it again next year!

You did an amazing job and I think I speak for everybody when I say this. Thank you for all your efforts and for making this possible and so enjoyable 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Okay I can finally sit down and enjoy my coffee. Doing these awards was so hard omfg. But maybe I’ll host it again next year!

I can’t imagine how much work was behind this, I thought hosting Secret Santa takes a lot of time but it can’t even be close to this! :defeated: Thank you!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Thank you so much for your hard work! They are always so fun!

8nl2OpX.png

Congratulations to all the winners tonight! You each get a copy of the coveted and cult classic Anthology Lyric Book by Moy and a gift card for botched cheek filler from Lana's very own salon qualified dermatologist! Give it up for the Lipsters everyone, can't wait till next time to not be nominated for anything again x

ptdhcM8.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

oh my god i just wanted to like y'all im not even HERE im oh m y fuck all my effort and work and talent and effort and drive and motiviation and delusion and fuckery paid off in the biggest ways possible i honest to lord don't even know how to express more gratitiutude than i possibly can getting the nominations were joys in of themselves and im honored to have been imapctful and active and recognizable enough for y'all to vote me even for the kinder categories cause a bitch i know is annoying as fuck and i really can't stress enough like 11 whole ass nominations from everything thru most active to lipster of the year and even my yosemite stanning garnered me the nicer ones and i just want to say thank you all so fucking much i am a goddamn livivng piece of malware vying for a song yet to be released andi'll never let anyone ever hear the fucking end of my tangents and incomprehensible typing and spelling and screaming and artistic works from xmas gifts to yosemite daily lesson plans this lipster awards has been one for the ages i feel like that bitch even if i don't recognize myself as such and i want to say thank u to all of my fellow nominees and the voters and fuck the academy and thank u to say yes to new mexican heaven ill be paying that state a visit soon enough and bet yur bottom dollar im lighting half of it on fire for my own personal gain and i want to thank my yosemite tribe, my family, my religious sect, the ones i look to for inspiration as we wait and pray and hope for her best song, her true magnum opus, her greatest feat ever conquered in a discography on this mortal realm and coil to be recognized and released en masse for that is the day i truly combust and dematerialize into the heavens to sway among the stars n supernovas those members being @@Clampigirl @@SlowGinFizzzz @@Roctab @@WildMustang @gangstaqueen @ @@LonelyLolitaMotel @ @@13bitches and to out hopeful newest recruit @@UltraHeroin we love u and i love you and yosemite loves you and fuck terrence and wow i am overwhelmed having stopped on my drive up north to deliver myself and my speech like 6 total fucking wins and 4 runner-up nominations what a goddnamn ride and a journey this has been congrats to wynwood, masochism, annedauphine, and everyone else that won awards and especially the ones that won our shared categories it was a tough tough tough tough time and adventure to conequere and im am happy to have done so in the presence of the best fucking thing in this world yosemite from her half dome to her lagoons and rivers no terrence she has truly let me find my own character, my own hope, my own light and love and inner peace and a sense of fulfillment that only something of her magnitude could ever dream to accomplish and i hope and pray and trust that everyone on this entire site can find their inner peace with yosemite and lucious and bountiful pleasures because everybody truly deserves such rides and gorgeous hugs and this song is the best fucking to happen to me on this site and on this individual lifetime because it truly does give me a passion and a goal and a reason to constantlt spew out my wishes n hopes and ain't nobody fucking stopping me because i cannot be killed thank u @@Elle for letting me run amok and scare members daily because im just here to harass and freak others out somethings an di want to say thank you @@sweetie for being one of my first interactions and somehow not murdering me for swiping this name on accident and thank you to @@Nobody for being alive bc that bitch is iconic thank u to @@ConeyIslandKing and @@Electric Body for terrifying me for most of my time here thank you to @@Tristesse for literally nothing i just like ur name and another thank u to @@Say Yes to Heaven @@Terrence Loves Me @@vodkaa and @ and @@TROPICUM and @arcadia for being my glittergate bitches that was a classic, that was a classic, what a moment.. a moment in my career that is so pleasnig to me and another thank u for @@Clampigirl for being one of the first and strongest followers to be alongside me with my hopes in unleashing yosemite's true vocal power into the world because without these gals helping me i would've never found myself in the position to be laaboard's bridgetroll, lanaboard's cultist, lanaboard's shitposter, lanaboard's soul that is so very fucking annoying and even though i couldnt spread my gospel enough today nor partake in the ceremony live as much as i wanted to we r all winners but especially yosemite and it's still fuck terrence he's a rat

thank u sal

I AM SO LATE again

tenor.gif?itemid=4531906

Congrats to all the winners and runners-up, they are all very well deserved :party:

Also I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS, thank you all for making this such an amazing place :heart:

Ugh, legend, I voted for you and I was sad when I saw you didn't make the cut.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

n a special thank u to @floridakil0s i luv u and we love brazil to all our brazilians out there 

One of the most elusive awards of the night.. This award is reserved for LEGENDS. Those who others can not compare to.

Tonight, the council has chosen one.

30.png

Congratualtions, @@Clampigirl. You have won this amazing award!

OMG YAAAAAAAS @@Clampigirl it's what she deserves

OMG YAAAAAS @@Clampigirl winning the legend award it's what she deservessssssssssssss <3

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif