Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

can someone send me a link plz  :creep:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please do not request links to content set to be officially released for purchase or streaming x

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

where tf is the link why are y'all like this  :crossed:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request illegal links to content set to be officially released for streaming and purchase! x

TjmiIK4.png

oh wow...this is just so GOOD I've been waiting so long for a sexy summer bop like this from lana, her voice sounds so hot I love the way they produced this   :thirst: this is gonna be my summer song y'all I'm gonna drink tequila and sunbathe by the pool till sundown.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

@mods ban people asking for links lol

The stupidity of 1. not being able to do a quick google search themselves AND 2. asking for links here knowing that it's not permitted to do so  :deadbanana:  :rip: .

Ban-worthy for the stupidity alone  :toofunny:

I don’t get why people ask for links go on twitter and type in the song and select latest tweets or picsong. Or go to google and search it and do a refined search in the last 1hr or 24 hrs. It’s easy as pie honestly No need to cause Elle trouble and get the forum closed.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The baby/lizzy/btd-esque vocals during the bridge are everything. I thought she grew out of that style or something, but I guess not  :flutter:

I honestly really love the single cover, it’s simple but simple done right. The only thing I don’t like about it is the clear photoshop of the print she’s holding, like, they could’ve atleast photoshopped it a little better.

The song? Amazing. The best cover she has done imo. The adlibs, the production, the bridge, whewww she served

qfrWuBl.png