Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

Oh and also, Can you make covers for All Smiles for me please? I want it to fit the song... maybe a Lizzy picture, with the VHS style you used for You're Gonna Love Me? :)

And then covers for Elvis and Axl Rose Husband? :)

Oh and also, Can you make covers for All Smiles for me please? I want it to fit the song... maybe a Lizzy picture, with the VHS style you used for You're Gonna Love Me?

And then covers for Elvis and Axl Rose Husband?

ULTRAVIOLENCE

So excited for the new album. This cover is one idea of what I imagine when I hear "Ultraviolence" a really dark, storm-like scene with clouds and dramatic lighting. Also Lana's description of the songs being "Wrong and exquisite" inspired the gold text, which is also a slight continuation of the art direction of Paradise. 

tumblr_n2nc3i5bp31qftigpo3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n2nc3i5bp31qftigpo1_1280.png

Some fake titles, please tell me your thoughtssssssss

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

ULTRAVIOLENCE

So excited for the new album. This cover is one idea of what I imagine when I hear "Ultraviolence" a really dark, storm-like scene with clouds and dramatic lighting. Also Lana's description of the songs being "Wrong and exquisite" inspired the gold text, which is also a slight continuation of the art direction of Paradise. 

:hdu: :shock: PLEASE Someone send this to Lana's artwork team, it's... I have no words... it's beyond amazing! Congratulations

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Thank you so much for the comments, yes I love the photo on the back cover. I found a series of these amazing photographs that reminded me of Black Beauty, if I can find them I'll post them. They were so Lana.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Sadly, I think Lana has no artwork team but Chuck   :poordat:

I love this Sam, slaying as usual  :makeup:

There's always an artwork team... Chuck does the photography but there's a bunch of people who design the cover, color palette, text arrangement, etc.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Guest Dot

Godna gracing the cover of Ultraviolence! So amazing!

Love the back cover with the flowers as well! Slay me Trash Magic, SLAY ME! :oprah:

Great design work on the back side, very lovely and thought out. The front is a little awkward for me, the picture is kind of tacky, especially with the rose.

I'm a fan of your work.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png