Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

I'm not excited about the trailer because the actor's voices will just drown out the song anyways... Life is Beautiful teas! 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not excited about the trailer because the actor's voices will just drown out the song anyways... Life is Beautiful teas! 

I'm still not over this. Someone ask her where Life is Beautiful is at her show tonight.

H
Riђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

https://twitter.com/charliesangels/status/1144228636179890177?s=21 LMAO u can hear Lana whispering towards the end. Pretty sure she’ll either have a grandeur part towards the end or be constantly whispering shit throughout the whole song. Movie looks wack tho lol still can’t beleive this is happening.. who tf would’ve thought !!!