Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

Ok so I was listening to the best song of the last 2000 years SHIHMF and the album version has a small clip sound between 1:34 - 1:35 and at first I thought it was a problem with my file but I checked the streaming version and the clip is still there. Sometimes my mind (ears)... it amazes me.

The standalone single also has this small clip almost like a cut on the song. It doesnt bother me at all but i need the world to know this so I wont have to deal alone

Ps: its also on the mv between 1:38 - 1:39

"The Andrew Wyatt co-write “Hit Me Where It Hurts” feels like it was intended for Charli XCX—the low, throaty, near-spoken verses are drastically unlike Polachek’s vocal arrangements throughout Pang, but very much something Charli might handle."

THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO omg 

I want her to collab with yeule and Charli  :defeated: 

I think I just ascended listening to insomnia. I love that Ocean of Tears follows it, it really jolts you out of the trance that insomnia puts you in.

they literally feel and sound like sirens singing while you're sailing throught the fog by night.

My mother casually listened to some songs and said that she resembles Enya and that she wants me to put them on a CD to be used for her pilates lessons LOOOOL

Go with the promo amongst the soccer moms  :defeated:  :hooker:  :creep:

On a serious note, AOTY, sorry Charli.  :deadbanana:

I’m only two listens in, but this didn’t SMACK me in the face like I expected. It’s a lot more ambient and left-field than the singles made it seem like it would be. I’m really enjoying it though and I think it will continue to shine with repeated listens. Caroline did that!

H0bDaqU.gif

My mother casually listened to some songs and said that she resembles Enya and that she wants me to put them on a CD to be used for her pilates lessons LOOOOL

Go with the promo amongst the soccer moms  :defeated:  :hooker:  :creep:

On a serious note, AOTY, sorry Charli.  :deadbanana:

Queen of pilates yaaas

it's interesting that insomnia and parachute, which are basically sister tracks, are placed at the halfway point and end of the record

Danny and her did an hour long special listening to and explaining the album today. Side A is getting lower and lower into fear and shame and loneliness etc etc; Insomnia is the lowest point of them all. Then she reaches the highest point again in Parachute after climbing and climbing through side B