Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

I can't get over Door jgkflsj I've listened to it so many times and my cousins even made me go on a Caroline Polachek rehab as a joke because I spent all day listening to Door over and over. I tried to stop listening to it so much because I was scared of overplaying but... no, I can't get tired of it

I can't get over Door jgkflsj I've listened to it so many times and my cousins even made me go on a Caroline Polachek rehab as a joke because I spent all day listening to Door over and over. I tried to stop listening to it so much because I was scared of overplaying but... no, I can't get tired of it

mood

THIS. ITS A DISEASE

Has anyone else gotten any word about their vinyl? Starting to get impatient

Door is definitely my top release of 2019. Everything about that debut and the power it held over me that day is just mesmerizing. And PANG remains my AOTY

THERE'S A VINYL. WHAT COLOR. 

I honestly haven't been able to get over Door, Ocean of Tears and Hit Me Where it Hurts til now that I've neglected everything else. Like- that's just the truth LOL but. Was watching live vids of her the other day to prep for Feb and mygoooood I've been ready *starts singing Door* lmAoooooo

UV/Honeymoon

I relate to this

The only defense that Twitter users fire against Caroline is that she’s ‘racist’.

Imagine the lack of knowledge required to: 1) participate in Cancel Culture, and 2) call Caroline Polacheck racist?

mental ineptitude beyond belief

Has anybody heard anything about their vinyls???

I ordered mine in October and it said they would ship mid December but now the website says January 2020.

I’m quite irritated ...

i'm not sure if Columbia uses them but I remember seeing an article somewhere about a major record pressing company having issues and being super behind

edit it's sony and not columbia that the orchard is an imprint of

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Has anybody heard anything about their vinyls???

I ordered mine in October and it said they would ship mid December but now the website says January 2020.

I’m quite irritated ...

got an update on the 20th via email!

"We're reaching out with an additional update regarding your recent Caroline Polachek order.

Due to ongoing manufacturing delays beyond our control, all orders containing Caroline Polachek merchandise are now expected to ship out by late January. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused :(

As always, we aim to ship out your order as soon as we receive stock. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number as soon as that happens.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Please note that our customer service team will be home for the holidays between 12/24/19 and 1/1/20. We intend to begin responding to all inquiries when we're back in the office on January 2nd, 2020."

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

got an update on the 20th via email!

"We're reaching out with an additional update regarding your recent Caroline Polachek order.

Due to ongoing manufacturing delays beyond our control, all orders containing Caroline Polachek merchandise are now expected to ship out by late January. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused :(

As always, we aim to ship out your order as soon as we receive stock. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number as soon as that happens.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Please note that our customer service team will be home for the holidays between 12/24/19 and 1/1/20. We intend to begin responding to all inquiries when we're back in the office on January 2nd, 2020."

Of course they won't be available to contact until 2020.  :crossed:

& not to mention i never received an email like this, wtf.

Of course they won't be available to contact until 2020.  :crossed:

& not to mention i never received an email like this, wtf.

yeah honestly that's messed up, did you check your spam folder or something?  don't know if it'd be there but either way sorry sis  :(

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother