Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

it is good for him! seriously lucky! 

its just really upsetting to us who have never ever seen lana and then when we get onto Ticketmasters website an hour earlier and the website doesn't work, its so disappointing. I can't even get a regular GA ticket.. like the website says the Berkely show has none available at this time, 

which seems unlikely but wow she mustve sold out in the first 5 minutes.

i get that it sucks, id feel like shit if that happened to me, but thats ticketmaster's fault and not Win's.

and she probably did sell out this fast, it was the same in Europe with Early Entry and regular GA

image.png

did anyone else not get tickets? I was on the website at 10:00 sharp and the website lit rally would not work for me... for the Berkely show.. I want to cry, I've waited 6 years to see this bitch.

overslept cause i was too sad about my ex and slept through my alarm and couldnt get early entry for seattle!!!!! i really played myself in the most lana way!!!!!!!!

y’all dont give up!! i was on 10am sharp too, i had every problem u could think of happening on their website and i still managed to snag 2 VIP early entry for Seattle, though i got them on two separate tries, and both on my phone. it took forever and lots of refreshing and i finally gave up on my computer bc it just was error message after error message so i kept trying on my phone and finally got them. so keep trying!!!

UbsOye5.png

y’all dont give up!! i was on 10am sharp too, i had every problem u could think of happening on their website and i still managed to snag 2 VIP early entry for Seattle, though i got them on two separate tries, and both on my phone. it took forever and lots of refreshing and i finally gave up on my computer bc it just was error message after error message so i kept trying on my phone and finally got them. so keep trying!!!

yeah, there's definitely going to be extra tickets, the servers were probably just crashing

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

it's usually a mess when at the beginning because some people's payments don't get thru so they lose their tickets and some people just keep them in their basket for some time even though they end up buying other tickets so it's always good to stay and refresh for a while, it's not the first time i got tickets like that and i am not the only one i know who got tickets some time after the sale started just because of that.

i76mrxw.png 

I woke up like 5 minutes late and like the whole center section was already taken dddd.

At least I grabbed a front row seat and my position doesn't seem too bad.

3y8ath4.png

te deseo, cariño

Just got back from work. What a pain. I had 2 computers up and my phone and it seems like only one computer would let me log in so I didn't want to get locked out. I got a ticket for Jones Beach though, orchestra H Row GG seat 14, and it looks like a decent seat. That was at the standard price. That was at 10:00 this morning and then I tried again at 1:00 but no such luck. I actually logged in at 12:30 and waited it out. It didn't take long once the queue opened but there was nothing left. There was Platinum and resale but all the standards were way far away. If I don't have a good seat for the Bowl I am not going to fly out there. We'll see if a resale at a decent price may pop up. There was a few in the garden section but $600 and up.

BUT I GOT MY TICKET TO SEE LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all. I'm looking to sell two tickets for the NY show that I got on StubHub two days ago, but realized the Ticketmaster tickets were much cheaper. If any of you are interested, just let me know. I really would like to get some of the money I spent on them back. The seats are pretty good and directly in front of the stage in the mezzanine section. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I've got standing tickets to the London show. It starts at 6:30 (lana won't be on for a few hours after that) so what time would y'all say is good to start queing? Wanna be in the first few rows but I'm quite tall so first row isn't a must. Barricade seems a little bit unattainable as I'm not prepared to queue over night. This is only my second lana show I'm going to, so I welcome any tips or if anyone wants to meet up that would be cool.

"Mic-check. One, two. One, two. One, two. Get it girl"       tumblr_o3ewzjGWlK1rrn6oao1_500.gif

Dude... why is it only like, 15 shows and most of them are in Europe??? Does that mean a shorter album era, with the next one being longer with a longer tour? Just seems weird to me

So im not sure if I heard correct but when I saw her any the Hollywood walk of fame when she gave Guillermo del toro his start after all that was done she was signing a few things and I believe someone asked her about her tour not sure if they mentioned if they were going to add more show's or not.

but what I hear from her was " for now that's all we have( and then she smiled suspiciously) and said who knows maybe, you will have to wait and see" 

so im not sure if she's actually giving us a bigger tour like "LA to the Moon" where previously she had to go to festivals and kinda promote the album I'm not sure if this is something like that.

Just got back from work. What a pain. I had 2 computers up and my phone and it seems like only one computer would let me log in so I didn't want to get locked out. I got a ticket for Jones Beach though, orchestra H Row GG seat 14, and it looks like a decent seat. That was at the standard price. That was at 10:00 this morning and then I tried again at 1:00 but no such luck. I actually logged in at 12:30 and waited it out. It didn't take long once the queue opened but there was nothing left. There was Platinum and resale but all the standards were way far away. If I don't have a good seat for the Bowl I am not going to fly out there. We'll see if a resale at a decent price may pop up. There was a few in the garden section but $600 and up.

BUT I GOT MY TICKET TO SEE LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here I wanted to go to the Hollywood bowl but people that bought them through the resale with American Express were selling up front tickets for a out +1,000 dollars each it was in the middle CCC section row 1 I believe but I got my tickets for the Berkley show so lets see how that goes.

Anyone able to get tickets to Berkeley? 

https://imgur.com/a/J3rYF2x

I was!!!

Hey y'all. I'm looking to sell two tickets for the NY show that I got on StubHub two days ago, but realized the Ticketmaster tickets were much cheaper. If any of you are interested, just let me know. I really would like to get some of the money I spent on them back. The seats are pretty good and directly in front of the stage in the mezzanine section. 

I'll buy them both for  $20

giphy.gif