Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

For literally almost 30 minutes every seat I selected said it was taken by a fan already even tho it was showing up on the map. Ugh. I ended up buying resale tickets. The NY show is selling so fast. I mean it’s only been hours and it’s more than half sold already

I probably took a year off my life with how stressful it was to order them.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

oh my GOD finally got ONE gold early entry, it took me fucking 28 minutes. that was awful and i'm upset it kept kicking me out of the queue and when i actually got to the page where u can pick tickets and buy them it kept saying it wouldn't go through on my device and to try on a different one so i did on my phone in the browser and the app and i got kicked out of the queue and it would say the same thing about trying a different device. why is it like this?? do they enjoy stressing their customers out and making them hate their company? idgi 

UbsOye5.png

Jones Beach goers— what time are you planning on getting there?

This concert is kinda a birthday gift from my best friend (he's going too) so we might just go down to the city Friday night and stay over there, but probably get to the venue around 5 or 6

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

good for him, why do you care

it is good for him! seriously lucky! 

its just really upsetting to us who have never ever seen lana and then when we get onto Ticketmasters website an hour earlier and the website doesn't work, its so disappointing. I can't even get a regular GA ticket.. like the website says the Berkely show has none available at this time, 

which seems unlikely but wow she mustve sold out in the first 5 minutes.

chances of still making it to barricade with just GA!!!//??? inspire hope in this broke girl

depends on the venue, size of the stage/barricade and how people organise themselves inside of the venue,

i got barricade at my only la to the moon show with GA

i76mrxw.png