Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

I GOT PIT TICKETS TO JONES BEACH!! who will be there?

It wouldn't even let me get through on my laptop, the queue only worked on my ticketmaster app??

I'll be there! The queue worked on my laptop thank fuck.

ORCHG Row NN Seats 14 and 15! I think it was silver VIP but I have no idea now.

Jones Beach? 

Lanaboards meet up, when?

giphy.gif

I'll be there! The queue worked on my laptop thank fuck.

Jones Beach? 

Lanaboards meet up, when?

Yes Jones beach!

Lol they spelled her name wrong in the parking section- Lana del Ray

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just paid $300 to go riot with a bunch of flower crown twinks... clown of the year award goes to..

you ready to get shoved outta the way by Win?

giphy.gif

i've never seen lana live before and from what I've heard, it seems like the whole thing is GA (or maybe just festivals). Like I bought tickets with seats, i've never heard of anyone doing that at a Lana show. I don't know if I'm making sense but whatever. Having seats just seems like stuff for very large venues, is this usual?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I over-estimated how many people would get up early to buy tickets for this Jones Beach show. I'm not a morning person, so I bought tickets from Stub Hub which were so much higher, so now I potentially wasted 200$ on tickets. Fuck my life. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I over-estimated how many people would get up early to buy tickets for this Jones Beach show. I'm not a morning person, so I bought tickets from Stub Hub which were so much higher, so now I potentially wasted 200$ on tickets. Fuck my life. 

:(

all my shit was crashing so i had to buy from vivid seats and it was honestly a scam

omg yall are making me nervous... do u think its gonna crash for seattle?? ours go on sale in 30 mins i didn't think it would be super competitive here but at the same time she hasn't been here in a while so ppl will be excited she's coming.... idk what to expect :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

omg yall are making me nervous... do u think its gonna crash for seattle?? ours go on sale in 30 mins i didn't think it would be super competitive here but at the same time she hasn't been here in a while so ppl will be excited she's coming.... idk what to expect :defeated:

make sure you're logged in, have a payment method ready to go, and join the queue quickly! I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck!

Get on the website 15 minutes prior so you can join the waiting room right away. And pick your tickets quickly, a few I picked sold out form under me.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over