Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

218€  :toofunny:

i know  :toofunny:

but if i went to another european show it wouldn't matter that the ticket was cheaper bc i would have to pay more for travelling and stuff and in total spend more or less the same amount of money so i still bought it. :rip:

at least i can see Berlin, i've wanted to go there for a long time anyways to see all the amazing contemporary architecture and stuff so  :agree:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

You do realise at the O2 you line up inside where it’s heated?

I do know. I literally work there. I'm mainly thinking about walking at the end of the show as I'd be walking home from The O2 in the middle of the night, don't want to freeze. Plus, I prefer just being able to drop everything in my seats, if I buy merch and stuff, instead of having to carry it around 

giphy.gif

Are u a millionaire lmao

i have unpaid credit card bills of 2000 $ and my bank account is literally in the negative as well, lana ruined me with NFR ngl

so apparently  you and Win Edwards are the reason why most of the fans cant get their early entry tickets :creep:

lol im just kidding, enjoy!

with the shows next year, i will only have done 16, im still a baby compared to everyone else at barricade nsnbshshs

image.png

i have unpaid credit card bills of 2000 $ and my bank account is literally in the negative as well, lana ruined me with NFR ngl

with the shows next year, i will only have done 16, im still a baby compared to everyone else at barricade nsnbshshs

i'll be on 12 next year so i'm even a babier omfg

ok, i did get London after all.

i also bought Glasgow cuz im a clown and there were still tickets available

so im doing

- Amsterdam

- Paris (hopefull)

- London

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

Win got some competition 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

there are legit fans that have been to over 50+ shows that you don't see online but you guys don't know what because

1. you don't go to shows
  2. you don't queue
  3. you don't know shit

stop dragging win and stop dragging dom. there are people that go to these shows incognito and have been to quadruple the amount of shows. there are people that go to as many shows and don't get hate despite the fact they're the worst human beings i've ever met in my life.

direct ur negative / jealous attention elsewhere. if it makes them happy so what.

there are legit fans that have been to over 50+ shows that you don't see online but you guys don't know what because

1. you don't go to shows
  2. you don't queue
  3. you don't know shit

stop dragging win and stop dragging dom. there are people that go to these shows incognito and have been to quadruple the amount of shows. there are people that go to as many shows and don't get hate despite the fact they're the worst human beings i've ever met in my life.

direct ur negative / jealous attention elsewhere. if it makes them happy so what.

the truth and only the truth

image.png

1. you don't go to shows
  2. you don't queue
  3. you don't know shit

gurl no jealousy u really need to chill, it was a joke and i wished him to enjoy, im one of the most fans who are defending win on twitter when someone tries to drag him.. so stop repeating the same shit "jealousy" if u used to get jealousy from ppl so easily when they attend concerts and you didn't that doesn't mean we feel the same :facepalm:

anyways, enjoy you too x

:smile3:

So I just secured my ticket for Berlin, yay! I really don't like these big arenas but since it's the only chance to see Lana live in Germany (the one in Cologne is even bigger) I have to bite the bullet. Let's hope she'll drop 80 % of the BTD songs (unlikely) and she stops relying on these background tracks so heavily.

gurl no jealousy u really need to chill, it was a joke and i wished him to enjoy, im one of the most fans who are defending win on twitter when someone tries to drag him.. so stop repeating the same shit "jealousy" if u used to get jealousy from ppl so easily when they attend concerts and you didn't that doesn't mean we feel the same :facepalm:

anyways, enjoy you too x

well honestly why bring it up? 99% of these fans are jealous and that's the tea. even if they won't admit it.

well honestly why bring it up? 99% of these fans are jealous and that's the tea. even if they won't admit it.

cuz simply i remember the twitter jerks and i was JOKING and that's what i said at the end 

chill darling, if they're jealous it's their problem not mine and i know some of them really are.. i told u im one of the most ppl who're defending win and he doesn't deserve the hate that he got cuz he's working very hard to earn this

so , chill not everyone feel jealous x

have fun again

cuz simply i remember the twitter jerks and i was JOKING and that's what i said at the end 

chill darling, if they're jealous it's their problem not mine and i know some of them really are.. i told u im one of the most ppl who're defending win and he doesn't deserve the hate that he got cuz he's working very hard to earn this

so , chill not everyone feel jealous x

have fun again

okay but originally where did i even quote you?

five g's - good god girl get a grip

drop the passive aggressive act once you turn 13 btw

okay but originally where did i even quote you?

five g's - good god girl get a grip

drop the passive aggressive act once you turn 13 btw

oh my god what did i just read.. i mean, why did i even  think that you're an adult and you can understand what i mean

apparently you are not., what a waste of time  :facepalm: anyway bye