Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

i preordered the album and i still haven't recieved my pre-sale code, i'm starting to seriusly worry, it should be sent til 4pm so only 1 3/4 hours left... has anybody recieved their code yet? i'm getting really nervous  :excited:

The cut-off for getting pre-sale access was 5pm BST, and the codes should be sent by 8pm BST- aka 1.5 hours from now.

I'm getting super nervous too though, last time I was shaking lmao. It helps to put your info (credit card and address) in a word doc and split the screen between the browser and the word doc so you can just copy and paste. Getting that set up should hopefully calm some nerves too.

Good luck everyone!

locals only

The cut-off for getting pre-sale access was 5pm BST, and the codes should be sent by 8pm BST- aka 1.5 hours from now.

I'm getting super nervous too though, last time I was shaking lmao. It helps to put your info (credit card and address) in a word doc and split the screen between the browser and the word doc so you can just copy and paste. Getting that set up should hopefully calm some nerves too.

Good luck everyone!

hmm this is what it says on her website which should've been 2 hours ago and still nothing

aaJn7Rg.png

Which website is the presale going to be on? Like is there a specific one or do we just go. On Ticketmaster/live nation /see tickets and we enter the presale code on any of them? I also have not received my code

no one appears to have their codes yet so i don't think it's a huge problem.

presale code sign ups ended almost two hours ago and they're due to be sent out within the next hour. i would only be worried if there's radio silence after 8pm. this stuff always happens as late as possible probably just so they can process all the codes they need to send out.

Honestly torn about going to the London date. I don't actually think it will be fun because of the crowd lmaoooo but I have never seen Lana perform

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

so the link for tomorrow is via her website??

I'm so nervous but don't think they'd sell out on the pre-sale

presale will sell out, but not all tickets

how it works for anyone who doesn't know:

• presale doesn't guarantee you tickets.
  • a small portion of tickets are allocated to the presale (example - 10% of tickets).
  • so if the venue has a 1,000 capacity, 100 will go to presale.
  • the rest are released on main-sale.
  • this is basically just to give fans two opportunities to get tickets.
  • a venue may also have their own presale (O2, SSE, whatever company owns the arena...) so a small, separate amount will be dedicated to their customer base which they can access through whatever reward scheme they have. this is less likely to sell out. use this if it's available to you and you are paranoid.
  • and that's it - everything is unlikely to sell out all together other than early entry tickets are arenas are super hard to sell out, but presale is highly likely to sell out as it's only a small percent of the tickets and it's fan on fan basically.

presale will sell out, but not all tickets

how it works for anyone who doesn't know:

• presale doesn't guarantee you tickets.
  • a small portion of tickets are allocated to the presale (example - 10% of tickets).
  • so if the venue has a 1,000 capacity, 100 will go to presale.
  • the rest are released on main-sale.
  • this is basically just to give fans two opportunities to get tickets.
  • a venue may also have their own presale (O2, SSE, whatever company owns the arena...) so a small, separate amount will be dedicated to their customer base which they can access through whatever reward scheme they have. this is less likely to sell out. use this if it's available to you and you are paranoid.
  • and that's it - everything is unlikely to sell out all together other than early entry tickets are arenas are super hard to sell out, but presale is highly likely to sell out as it's only a small percent of the tickets and it's fan on fan basically.

okay yeah thank you so much for clarifying, didn't know all that.. I best be ready tomorrow ! and I'm going for early access wish me luck

Good luck everyone!

i was only worried because it said on her website that getting pre-sale access ended at 12:00 CET and that the codes would be sent until 4 pm (this was for Germany), but i got it about 20 minutes ago, so all is good now  :)

and thank you for the amazing tip!!!!

does anybody happen to know what type of tickets will be available for the Berlin show?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it