Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

I'd love to try to get front row again but the shows are in February..! I don't know how cold the rest of Europe is during winters, but a seating ticket sounds more appealing to me, freezing my butt off for hours while queuing doesn't sound very fun.

I probably won't go though. But it depends on how expensive the tickets are.

My advice would be to bring a large shopping bag with cheap blankets in and either throw it out when you're going inside or stash it away and get it on the way out if you can. But yeah even the part when you're inside and surrounded by a sea of people while really quiet rap music plays on a loop for hours... a seating ticket might not be such a bad idea

locals only

Can someone explain how you get to the front? I've never been to a concert that would be as big as Lana's before. Do I just arrive early and push my way up there?

Welllll, i wouldn't call myself particularly experienced in this as nobody really comes to perform where i live, but i've been in the front row 3 times so far, once during the paradise tour, once at a festival, and once at a Marina concert. There isn't really a special trick that could be used, you just have to get there early. VERY early given the capacity of these venues. Also it helps if you go with someone or make friends while waiting so they can keep your spot in the queue if you need to go to the bathroom. Don't let anyone get in front of you while waiting (there will always be some people who'll try). When the gates open, run as fast as you can. I always ask someone at the venue who works there to tell me exactly how i'll get inside (eg. which door will open, which entrance is closest to the front, which direction do i have to run, will there be any stairs that i have to look out for, etc.) so i don't have to think or look, just run. Some fans also write numbers on their hands so everyone knows their place in the queue. That's pretty much it.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

any idea on ticket prices? not really willing to spend more than 75-90 to see her, especially when the sets gonna have 3 new songs.

what we know so far

Amsterdam: 

Seats Ring 1+2: €40* - €70*

Standing Arena Floor: €70* 
Ring 1, Premium Seats: €85* 
Early Entrance (standing): €90*
+10% tax

Manchester:
Seats: £34.30 - £105.80
Standing: £72.80
Standing Early Entry: £94.80

Berlin:
All Tickets: €69.95 - €129.95

i76mrxw.png 

Welllll, i wouldn't call myself particularly experienced in this as nobody really comes to perform where i live, but i've been in the front row 3 times so far, once during the paradise tour, once at a festival, and once at a Marina concert. There isn't really a special trick that could be used, you just have to get there early. VERY early given the capacity of these venues. Also it helps if you go with someone or make friends while waiting so they can keep your spot in the queue if you need to go to the bathroom. Don't let anyone get in front of you while waiting (there will always be some people who'll try). When the gates open, run as fast as you can. I always ask someone at the venue who works there to tell me exactly how i'll get inside (eg. which door will open, which entrance is closest to the front, which direction do i have to run, will there be any stairs that i have to look out for, etc.) so i don't have to think or look, just run. Some fans also write numbers on their hands so everyone knows their place in the queue. That's pretty much it.

thank you for the tips <3

giphy.gif

i think you can go inside though, or at least that's how it was with all my (2) front row concerts, but i guess it also depends on the venue. i am planning to go see her in Berlin and i already checked the venue and it appeared to me that we could wait inside, but i'll try to find a more detailed map/floor plan of the building

My advice would be to bring a large shopping bag with cheap blankets in and either throw it out when you're going inside or stash it away and get it on the way out if you can. But yeah even the part when you're inside and surrounded by a sea of people while really quiet rap music plays on a loop for hours... a seating ticket might not be such a bad idea

Yeah, I know about blankets, but it really doesn’t sound appealing to stand/sit outdoors for hours when it could be -10 to 5-10 degrees outside, or lower. The doors open later, when it’s closer to showtime. But I’ve never had a standing ticket for a winter concert before (well, ok, Hozier last November, but the venue was quite small compared to the ones Lana has booked so I’m not sure how it works).

I dunno. Like I said, I probably won’t be going anyway, unsure if I can afford tickets and flight ticket and accommodation if I don’t manage to find a job soon (and ask for a leave closer to the concert date).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Only buy from ticketmaster!! Can’t stress this enough. Otherwise there’s no guarantee your tickets are real. For the sale go online at Ticketmaster like 5 minutes early so you can click the button as soon as the clock hits 10.

Omg I bought from Stubhub but they have fan protect guarantee? I also paid 300$ for a pit ticket at Jones Beach did I literally get bamboozled :( I’m so scared this is my first concert ever and I think I jumped too soon and made a mistake...

the closest show to me would be NY but i don't have the funds to stay at a hotel. i'm really hoping she comes to Boston. I've never seen her before and I've legit never been to a concert before so I'm a complete novice to all this stuff. it's helpful that many of you have a lot of experience. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Omg I bought from Stubhub but they have fan protect guarantee? I also paid 300$ for a pit ticket at Jones Beach did I literally get bamboozled :( I’m so scared this is my first concert ever and I think I jumped too soon and made a mistake...

You probably did because the tickets aren't even released yet....I would contact stubhub

Like i said before its SO IMPORTANT that you only buy from the verified sources that are linked on Lana's site! There are a lot of sites that claim to have official tickets but they're only put up by people listing things which means they could be fake tickets or you could just get scammed. when in doubt only trust ticketmaster! Even their resale tickets are verified by them.

I think you'll be OK. They are a big ticket vendor and probably know they will get tickets.

Yes u got scammed tickets aren't for sale yet...............

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Refunding my tickets then omg I contacted support and they said that they’re on sale early because a customer who has like season tickets for the venue got them early and sold them... love being a clown x

Refunding my tickets then omg I contacted support and they said that they’re on sale early because a customer who has like season tickets for the venue got them early and sold them... love being a clown x

That could be true but surely you overpaid anyways, my pit tickets for the last tour were $120 when it was a much bigger venue in Boston. If they're really 300 I would be shocked! They better run you your money

okay the NY show is the first time i'll see Lana live and I'm higkey scared by all of this talk about running and chaos and everything lmao i'm not even gonna get my hopes up about meeting her now whatever

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i preordered the album and i still haven't recieved my pre-sale code, i'm starting to seriusly worry, it should be sent til 4pm so only 1 3/4 hours left... has anybody recieved their code yet? i'm getting really nervous  :excited:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i preordered the album and i still haven't recieved my pre-sale code, i'm starting to seriusly worry, it should be sent til 4pm so only 1 3/4 hours left... has anybody recieved their code yet? i'm getting really nervous  :excited:

no i haven't received it yet, glad i'm not the only one - i wouldn't worry it should be here soon