Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

finalllly got my code!

and TIP but don't know if this is true -  DON'T keep refreshing the page because you lose your place in the line on the website?

there's no "queue", the page will open and you just have to be fast as fuck checking out

i'm so indecisive on whether i'm gunna buy a ticket or not. i wanna go but i'm scared to go on my own and i'm too shy to make friends  :$  i might see how much the tickets are. if they're expensive i won't bother, if they're ok then i might just go for it

I guess I will be flying from Miami -> Long Island for the Jones Beach show. Any word yet on ticket prices?

Also... I’m really conflicted on whether I should get pit or a seat. I’ve never had pit at a Lana show, unless you count ACL. It was a complete nightmare. People were literally passing out and had to be taken out of the crowd by police and paramedics. I assume the pit at normal shows is more calm?

I'm still weirded out about how there's no presale for the US dates like, what if I dont get good tickets omfg

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm still weirded out about how there's no presale for the US dates like, what if I dont get good tickets omfg

It looks like the Hollywood Bowl does have a presale on Thursday 10:00 Pacific Time. It is an American Express presale offer. Hopefully there will be a code floating around the web as I don't have an American Express card.

For those looking at American dates be prepared when they go on sale. If you have never purchased tickets through Livenation or Ticketmaster (same company now) follow some guidelines.

Don't wait till 10 minutes before sale time to log in and figure things out.

Create a free account today.

Log in and add a credit card to your payment information so it is part of your profile. Log out and back in to see if everything stuck. You don't want to be on line purchasing tickets and entering a CC number only to have an interrupt or browser failure.

Get familiar with your venue.

For example Hollywood Bowl. You can go now to Ticketmaster and log in and look for tickets that are on sale for another concert that will be at the Bowl. Then you will have an idea of what you will be presented with. On the left is an interactive layout of the seats and you can zoom in and see what tickets are available, which ones are resale, VIP or standard. Also check out the filters on the top. A little confusing but things like price range of ticket you are looking for, how many, should search include VIP, Platinum, Resale etc. Play around so it is not overwhelming when real sale time comes.

When you are finally there on sale day sometimes it is best to grab what they offer first. If I want 2  "best seats" and 2 pop up and I glance at the map and think I don't want them and say no then 2 more will pop up but by that time they will probably be worse.

Being prepared it is a good idea to log in 5 or 10 minutes early, verify your info and just wait.

If you don't get tickets don't worry. You can get them on resale. Keep checking the site for days and get an idea of what they are selling for. If you check multiple times a day sometimes 1 or 2 will appear that are at a good price and someone just wants to get rid of them and isn't just gauging fans.

When you get your ticket it is a good idea to print them in case there is an issue with your phone for scanning come showtime.

Last thing, when you get your ticket don't post a picture of it, barcode and all, on the web with a "YAS QUEEEEN I GOT MY TICKETS".  :)

Don't worry I will be as stressed as everyone else.  Good luck.

It looks like the Hollywood Bowl does have a presale on Thursday 10:00 Pacific Time. It is an American Express presale offer. Hopefully there will be a code floating around the web as I don't have an American Express card.

For those looking at American dates be prepared when they go on sale. If you have never purchased tickets through Livenation or Ticketmaster (same company now) follow some guidelines.

Don't wait till 10 minutes before sale time to log in and figure things out.

Create a free account today.

Log in and add a credit card to your payment information so it is part of your profile. Log out and back in to see if everything stuck. You don't want to be on line purchasing tickets and entering a CC number only to have an interrupt or browser failure.

Get familiar with your venue.

For example Hollywood Bowl. You can go now to Ticketmaster and log in and look for tickets that are on sale for another concert that will be at the Bowl. Then you will have an idea of what you will be presented with. On the left is an interactive layout of the seats and you can zoom in and see what tickets are available, which ones are resale, VIP or standard. Also check out the filters on the top. A little confusing but things like price range of ticket you are looking for, how many, should search include VIP, Platinum, Resale etc. Play around so it is not overwhelming when real sale time comes.

When you are finally there on sale day sometimes it is best to grab what they offer first. If I want 2  "best seats" and 2 pop up and I glance at the map and think I don't want them and say no then 2 more will pop up but by that time they will probably be worse.

Being prepared it is a good idea to log in 5 or 10 minutes early, verify your info and just wait.

If you don't get tickets don't worry. You can get them on resale. Keep checking the site for days and get an idea of what they are selling for. If you check multiple times a day sometimes 1 or 2 will appear that are at a good price and someone just wants to get rid of them and isn't just gauging fans.

When you get your ticket it is a good idea to print them in case there is an issue with your phone for scanning come showtime.

Last thing, when you get your ticket don't post a picture of it, barcode and all, on the web with a "YAS QUEEEEN I GOT MY TICKETS".  :)

Don't worry I will be as stressed as everyone else.  Good luck.

knowing all this has relieved my anxiety alot! thank you so much for the info! 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

are early access tickets worth it? does it mean that we will be allowed to go inside earlier and then mix with the standard ticket holders, or will we have a separated place at the barricade?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

are early access tickets worth it? does it mean that we will be allowed to go inside earlier and then mix with the standard ticket holders, or will we have a separated place at the barricade?

exactly what I'm wondering

yeah, theyre worth it. Youre not separated from the regular GA ticket holders, but at the LATTM tour, the first 2 or 3 rows were early entry only

image.png

yeah, theyre worth it. Youre not separated from the regular GA ticket holders, but at the LATTM tour, the first 2 or 3 rows were early entry only

omg, THANK YOU <3

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i've just spent an irrational amount of money on this woman, i hope it's worth it  :toofloppy:

In the UK, the pre-sale is being done by SeeTickets. They're really good, I've never had any issues with them. If you've got a pre-sale code, Ticketmaster won't work with those. The code will only work on SeeTickets. If you've got an O2 Sim card, you can use O2 Priority to book tickets today too but that pre-sale is being done on AXS, and there won't be any physical tickets if you book them through AXS. 

giphy.gif