Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

are presale opened for france???

This is stressing me too fucking much. I'm highkey considering not getting a ticket at all. I love her to death but I don't wanna see her it pains me a lot

you deserve to give it a try! it's a chance, she's coming to paris!!

:smile3:

you deserve to give it a try! it's a chance, she's coming to paris!!

thanks I really don't know what to do I'm mortified. first row is so impossible. but is presale opened?? I can't figure it out

ZKcaooE.png

ok yeah so Paris is August 23rd. gives me a bit of time to think long and hard if I actually wanna go. because centre barricade is impossible for me I'm 150cm and obese lol

fucking mood my fat ass is gonna be rebounding all the twinks out of the way though

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

For the Jones beach date, it shows three categories of tickets. What are VIP and Platinum level? I don't see any details for them.

i feel like i've seen somewhere on instagram what exactly these mean..ill try to find a link

news: apparently eventim just said that early entry is actually sold out completely for amsterdam on social media? i feel like their mistaken because why the FUCK would they put all of their early entry out in presale but i guess we just have to see on friday.

apparently they said early entry is 200 tickets. so presumably this is the same for every show across the board.

no shade but can we make the NFR tour a complain free tour, most people i know got the tickets they wanted so it was obviously obtainable to get ur desired tickets. When it comes to queueing i guess.. well queueing is always a bitch.

i76mrxw.png 

For the Jones beach date, it shows three categories of tickets. What are VIP and Platinum level? I don't see any details for them.

https://vipnation.com/tours/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-the-norman-fcking-rockwell-tour/877aba16dccb4d3bae77323723b74862Vwp4ZvV%3D

Does this help?

Where do you see this? On Ticketmaster website?

news: apparently eventim just said that early entry is actually sold out completely for amsterdam on social media? i feel like their mistaken because why the FUCK would they put all of their early entry out in presale but i guess we just have to see on friday.

apparently they said early entry is 200 tickets. so presumably this is the same for every show across the board.

If that's true, maybe they just thought that those who were interested in buying those tickets and spending the most money are fans who already had a presale code anyways?

I wouldn't worry much, there's always people selling for a lower price a couple days before the shows.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over