Elle

Seattle, WA @ WaMu Theatre - October 2nd, 2019

She did some of Happiness is a Butterfly acapella too!

https://twitter.com/velvetropic/status/1179632062027878400?s=21

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I can't believe cherry is still a thing

This girl is so 2017

Ngl I never really understood the fascination with Cherry... I mean it's a good song, and it sounds somewhat great live, but I feel like people only like it because she says "bitch" and "fuck" in it, and also because she does the slutdrop when performed live... anyway, like you said very 2017.

This is not a complaint but more of an observation: she seemed less .... smiley or something? Almost like she was pissed about something? 

Maybe it's just the vibe I got from the clips. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Read a lot of comments on Reddit about people being... let's say less than impressed by tonights show. Lana seems to he going on a downward spiral with her live performances these days...these shows ain't it, sooo unequal.

Read a lot of comments on Reddit about people being... let's say less than impressed by tonights show. Lana seems to he going on a downward spiral with her live performances these days...these shows ain't it, sooo unequal.

Really? Is there a link? 

This is not a complaint but more of an observation: she seemed less .... smiley or something? Almost like she was pissed about something? 

Maybe it's just the vibe I got from the clips. 

Somethings off, I wonder what. 

Win tonight with Lana.  :oic2:

RoJo0uCKlVw.jpg

Really? Is there a link? 

RoJo0uCKlVw.jpg

This one is about the half/mediocre performance of HIAB, this one is about a fan leaving the show early because it was super disappointing. More or less related, but this one is about the ridiculous price tags for her merch this tour. There are a couple of other threads regarding the lackluster shows, but they are from the first two shows though.

Really? Is there a link? 

RoJo0uCKlVw.jpg

Win's pupil's are fully dilated I see!

This one is about the half/mediocre performance of HIAB, this one is about a fan leaving the show early because it was super disappointing. More or less related, but this one is about the ridiculous price tags for her merch this tour. There are a couple of other threads regarding the lackluster shows, but they are from the first two shows though.

The girl needs a serious WAKEUP CALL! All your fans are not street level dealers from California!

Win's pupil's are fully dilated I see!

The girl needs a serious WAKEUP CALL! All your fans are not street level dealers from California!

I'm honestly starting to genuinely believe that this bitch hates touring, let alone performing. You know what Lana, you could just release your music, then go into obscurity with your sorority sisters and only appear in public when you visit that church and go out to take your matcha whatever. She's honestly doing herself a disservice right now, I genuinely feel like there are more and more fans that are getting tired of her lazy approach to literally everything. Not a hater, just stating a fact. It's just lacking in general these days, it seems...  :rip:

Well when you encourage/promote/put up on a pedestal the same "professional fans" over and over and over again you indicate to everyone else

you are not listening and don't give a fuck!

Also what exactly is the income/revenue source for these "professional fans?"

Seeing those clips of Cinnamon and HIAB reminds me of when she sang Love in acapella in London 2017, it felt really special since it was a small venue and hearing everyone sing along was just beautiful, but it also felt like she and the band hadn’t rehearsed enough to perform them with music. She even stepped over to Byron to ask if he knew the chords to it, which he didn’t, so she sang it alone instead. I’m glad she didn’t skip it and gave it a try anyway.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Quite frankly some of these "professional fans" need to be banned from her future shows.

Seeing those clips of Cinnamon and HIAB reminds me of when she sang Love in acapella in London 2017, it felt really special since it was a small venue and hearing everyone sing along was just beautiful, but it also felt like she and the band hadn’t rehearsed enough to perform them with music. She even stepped over to Byron to ask if he knew the chords to it, which he didn’t, so she sang it alone instead. I’m glad she didn’t skip it and gave it a try anyway.

HIAB has been in the memory card since February 2018.

okay some of y'all are about to be really mad at me but I just think it is basic concert etiquette, especially if you are in the front row at a concert, to not scream things at the artist and sing at the top of your lungs over them while they are singing. I find it very disrespectful and immature by this point that every single fan scream-sings at the top of their lungs over Lana, she genuinely seemed uncomfortable and affected by it during the Cinnamon Girl video from tonight, it was almost like she couldn't hear herself and it was throwing her off. People pay good money to see Lana sing, not to hear you butcher her tunes for her. I totally understand the experience of concert-going and that you want to cheer, sing with the artist, etc. but I just really think there is a tactful, mature, and respectful way to do it and i can honestly say I see Lana being emotionally taxed by it by this point and I don't blame her at all for pointing the mic at the audience so often. she is probably fed up with the shit! anyway, just my two cents

Wow. Pretty much what we have been saying here.  :defeated:

"Her shows seem to be going from worse to worser, sorry.

She looked pretty, but very pedestrian. She doesn't care to sing songs properly and rely heavily on the ever loud backtrack and her tour babies to take over. She doesn't even commit to sing full songs. Clear lack of new material (which her fucking tour is named upon, hello?!). And she also seems to be running late at all her shows. This ain't it.

Props to you for leaving early!

You can be a hardcore fan, but there's clearly something lacking these days with Lana and it sucks "

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/dcmbii/lana_sucked_in_seattle/?sort=new

giphy.gif

Wow. Pretty much what we have been saying here.  :defeated:

"Her shows seem to be going from worse to worser, sorry.

She looked pretty, but very pedestrian. She doesn't care to sing songs properly and rely heavily on the ever loud backtrack and her tour babies to take over. She doesn't even commit to sing full songs. Clear lack of new material (which her fucking tour is named upon, hello?!). And she also seems to be running late at all her shows. This ain't it.

Props to you for leaving early!

You can be a hardcore fan, but there's clearly something lacking these days with Lana and it sucks "

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/dcmbii/lana_sucked_in_seattle/?sort=new

giphy.gif

Thanks for quoting me, luv x  :smile3: