Your Girl Lana

Raise Me Up (Mississippi South)

Is the "Rai-rai, rai-raise me up" part actually "Ray Ray, Ray raise me up" 'cause you know, Ray's a guy in Kill Kill and such. I feel dumb for asking this but I've been wondering for at least 3 years so :hooker:

okay hopefully someone will know what i'm talking about & i'm not crazy but--

there was an email lana sent to a friend with an early version of this song attached and the filename was "Rayse Me Up" or something to that effect. so i definitely think it's a reference to ray.

let me be who i'm meant to be

Since her name used to be Lana Del RAY could she be possibly reffering to her self?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I LOVE this song!! I always thought it was “oh, my head is tilting back” tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Words cannot express how much I love this song. Everything about it. The lyrics, her voice, the gritty guitar, the drums, the overall feel ,just... god. Absolute perfection.10/10 would recommend

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I think I am obsessed with this song:fabcat:so underrated inmho

Let me play with your new shotguuun

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆