Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

16 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Yes! I ordered on november 5th and here we are, it got pushed back two times already! 

Same! I preordered it months ago and I was super excited for it to ship out the 30th!!! I can’t believe it got pushed back AGAIN:krylie:

On 6/18/2021 at 3:40 AM, cherrycokes said:

so um..did anyone else who preordered the lime green NFR vinyl just receive an email saying we are receiving a refund....does this mean our orders are cancelled or what :toofloppy:

Maybe they are having trouble with production… i think they will refund the money now and when they are able to ship the vinyls they will take the money again? Idk hope so…

original.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

IT SHIPPED OMG IM SO HAPPY

Omfgggg finally. After months and months of waiting it’s finally shipped :party:I’m still in shock we got a full refund for it

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

It says it's in stock, but it's out of stock at checkout. Makes me wonder if they'll restock when the UO exclusive of BB drops.

Hi! I wanted to ask because i saw in a depop kinda website a NFR vinyl (standard black) with “””lana’s””” signature on the cover and with it a receipt from lana’s website that says “signed lp” but, as far as I know, she never did that? She only did the signed cards and lithos… anyone knows?

original.gif

Got these in the mail today! I missed out on all signed items when they were sold in 2019 because I was working whenever the drops would happen. NFR is my all time favorite record and it means so much to have these, especially for a semi decent price:wub:

IMG-6517.jpg

hello guys, can someone help me with something, someone is selling me the NFR signed litho's but the thing is that idk if the sticker in the back was different in some of the lithos like this357617163_806842207543950_74826752451661

On 6/12/2023 at 6:19 PM, emliqua said:

Got these in the mail today! I missed out on all signed items when they were sold in 2019 because I was working whenever the drops would happen. NFR is my all time favorite record and it means so much to have these, especially for a semi decent price:wub:

IMG-6517.jpg

babe do you have a pic of the back part, just for me to see the sticker??? 

2 hours ago, emilianomoon said:

babe do you have a pic of the back part, just for me to see the sticker??? 

I’m not at home but I’ll send a picture when I do get there. Are the ones you’re looking at on eBay? I purchased mine on eBay from rare_exquisite, I know they have a bunch.