Say Yes to Heaven

Doin’ Time Music Video - OUT NOW

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Oh my GOD this video I...can’t fucking breathe...I love this woman so goddamn much...

The bit where giant Lana and tiny blonde Lana had a moment made me feel some things

Giant Lana and Lizzie completely killed it for me. This woman is feeding us so much this era.

she looked so good in that tiny blonde wig i can’t breathe what an actual goddess

I freaking love it. I know it's a grease reference, but  can't help but think that Lana is really trying to pepper this era with little Lizzy Easter eggs for her dedicated fans. I love her

I know I'm just super extra emotional lately, but I felt myself about to cry when giant Lana looks down at little Lizzy who looks back up at her smiling. I feel it's a metaphor for personal growth, represented in physical size. That moment was so cute and pure. :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

doiђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

I reckon this is why she favourited that Dru saves Gru from Laser Attack Despicable Me 3 video on YouTube, 'cos it features the giant character fucking shit up.

I wish she had a laser in her forehead like he had, though. That would've been fun.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream