Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

What happens if it turns out to be a Blues-Rock album in the line of Janis Joplin ?  :teehee:

Can you picture her all dressed up as a Hippy and singing , while drinking from a whisky bottle !? 

No No No   :facepalm:   .... bad thoughts running through my brain

-

I WANT ULTRAVIOLENCE 2.0. THAT IS ALL.

Jack doesn't possess the willpower to create something as intense, intricate, intoxicating and atmospheric as Ultraviolence, maybe Ultraviolence on melatonin pills? But still.

Jack doesn't possess the willpower to create something as intense, intricate, intoxicating and atmospheric as Ultraviolence, maybe Ultraviolence on melatonin pills? But still.

idk about you. but i still like some of jack’s production. but yeah, he can’t pull it off. we are never getting ultra 2.0. i just wanted to dream for a minute. :,)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

idk about you. but i still like some of jack’s production. but yeah, he can’t pull it off. we are never getting ultra 2.0. i just wanted to dream for a minute. :,)

I can appreciate Jack's work with other people. But with Lana? I made my case on several occasions. :creep:

fuck that we want how to disappear completely

now what if we settled on a classic: ç̶̢̨̨̧̭̞͎̝̻͎̮͍̜̣̰͔͖̠̩̯͍̗̬͕̫̭̯͓͎̳̰̘̱̫̜͙̙̬͉͈͎̖͙̹͚͕͎̜̩̪͕͕̯̻̣̰̜̝̭̗͔͖͍̙͚͚̖͍̺̪͓͙͉͕͔̜̗̺̺̣̱̜͎̏̉͆͜͜ͅͅr̴̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̨̨̧̡̢͖̼̱͉̺͕̱̻͍͙̫̬͙͔̬̯̙̬̥̥͕̼̱̱͎̦̝̬̹͔̝̙̜̘̖͍̟̩̗̯̝̫͖̜͔̰͍̖̗̜̽́͐́͋͆͊͂̊̍̋͛͛̇́̋̊̐̃́̍̍̊̈́̓̾̐̓̊̌̿͊̆̋̓̕̕̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅę̴̢̙͔̘̦̯̺̪͉̀̇͒͌͐̂̐͑̈́̀̀̒͋́̑̐̒͂͒͋̿̆̓͒̀̽͛̌͊͐̆͐͒̋̔̀̏̊͒̂̅̓́̀̄̏͐͛͆́̇̐̂͑̀̇́͐̓̇̍͊̇́͆̒́̎̎̍̀̆̔̋̓̉̀̓̃͒͋͊̍́̉̉͒̃̈́͐͗̈̿͒͂̒̽͌̀̇̿͌̀̇̀̀͐̌͆̚̚͘̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ȩ̷̛̪͈̱̟̼̬̘̠̫̜̩͚̅̐͐̽͋̈̈́̀̏͑̈́̏̋̿̃̈̀̈́̄̈́̆̒̀̽̌̀̾͒͛̈́͂̃̅͋̅́̉͛̑͆̈́̈̋̔́̾̔̾̅̀͐̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͝͠ͅp̴̨̛̛̹͖̣̝̙͚̝̝͕̯͕̓̆̀̔̐̒́̋̏͛̓̂͂̆̑͆͋̆͆́̍̓̔̅͆̾̾̀̀̓̂̎̈́͌̒͊̇͒̌͊̍̃̍̌͐̏̏̀͗́̓̏̀͑̌̓͗̄̈͑̏̎̇̚̚̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠.̴̧̧̡̧̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̧̢̧̛̛͉̯͙̼̟̲̭̯̜̫͇͉͉̝̻̘͚̤̼͙̹̠̳̜̼͎͍̰̥̲̬̪͎͍̮͙̟̼̪̗̱̞̰̗̙͖͙̤̱͔̦̹̗̦̮̦͍̥̻̬̯̭̫͔̹̜̭̗̯͎̻͉͇̏͋͒͂̾͂̆̑̄̽̅͋̊̋͌̏͗̃̿̊͐̀̇̀̐̍̅͛͐̽͐͑̈́̉̂̏́̓̇̑̌̀͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

now what if we settled on a classic: ç̶̢̨̨̧̭̞͎̝̻͎̮͍̜̣̰͔͖̠̩̯͍̗̬͕̫̭̯͓͎̳̰̘̱̫̜͙̙̬͉͈͎̖͙̹͚͕͎̜̩̪͕͕̯̻̣̰̜̝̭̗͔͖͍̙͚͚̖͍̺̪͓͙͉͕͔̜̗̺̺̣̱̜͎̏̉͆͜͜ͅͅr̴̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̨̨̧̡̢͖̼̱͉̺͕̱̻͍͙̫̬͙͔̬̯̙̬̥̥͕̼̱̱͎̦̝̬̹͔̝̙̜̘̖͍̟̩̗̯̝̫͖̜͔̰͍̖̗̜̽́͐́͋͆͊͂̊̍̋͛͛̇́̋̊̐̃́̍̍̊̈́̓̾̐̓̊̌̿͊̆̋̓̕̕̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅę̴̢̙͔̘̦̯̺̪͉̀̇͒͌͐̂̐͑̈́̀̀̒͋́̑̐̒͂͒͋̿̆̓͒̀̽͛̌͊͐̆͐͒̋̔̀̏̊͒̂̅̓́̀̄̏͐͛͆́̇̐̂͑̀̇́͐̓̇̍͊̇́͆̒́̎̎̍̀̆̔̋̓̉̀̓̃͒͋͊̍́̉̉͒̃̈́͐͗̈̿͒͂̒̽͌̀̇̿͌̀̇̀̀͐̌͆̚̚͘̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ȩ̷̛̪͈̱̟̼̬̘̠̫̜̩͚̅̐͐̽͋̈̈́̀̏͑̈́̏̋̿̃̈̀̈́̄̈́̆̒̀̽̌̀̾͒͛̈́͂̃̅͋̅́̉͛̑͆̈́̈̋̔́̾̔̾̅̀͐̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͜͝͠ͅp̴̨̛̛̹͖̣̝̙͚̝̝͕̯͕̓̆̀̔̐̒́̋̏͛̓̂͂̆̑͆͋̆͆́̍̓̔̅͆̾̾̀̀̓̂̎̈́͌̒͊̇͒̌͊̍̃̍̌͐̏̏̀͗́̓̏̀͑̌̓͗̄̈͑̏̎̇̚̚̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠.̴̧̧̡̧̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̧̢̧̛̛͉̯͙̼̟̲̭̯̜̫͇͉͉̝̻̘͚̤̼͙̹̠̳̜̼͎͍̰̥̲̬̪͎͍̮͙̟̼̪̗̱̞̰̗̙͖͙̤̱͔̦̹̗̦̮̦͍̥̻̬̯̭̫͔̹̜̭̗̯͎̻͉͇̏͋͒͂̾͂̆̑̄̽̅͋̊̋͌̏͗̃̿̊͐̀̇̀̐̍̅͛͐̽͐͑̈́̉̂̏́̓̇̑̌̀͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ

we already have Get Free :oprah3:

only several?

There's a reason why I was nominated for "Can you come up with something else?!" Ya know. :creep: