Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

I still fuck with Lana as a person, but I think she needs someone to teach her certain shit.

but should we really be trying to save the "American culture" ? when racism is part of the culture and firearms are part of the culture, people are going to use it as an excuse for being racist gun fuckers, kind of like it seems you are doing now. I know you have good intentions and I respect that. However, the culture is killing people. And it has been killing people in America for hundreds of years. Disproportionately, minorities. Cops killing people with guns because they are racist  is part of the culture. The culture kinda sucks.

abolish america

giphy.gif

Why not focus on the racist culture then? People will commit crimes with or without guns. I'm all for stricter gun control, but maybe I'm missing the purpose of taking my guns away? 

LMAOOO my fucking god, there are generations of leaders who have been trying to do that in America. it isn't like we've just threatened to take your guns away without any thought of fixing the racist culture. the system is racist. laws that try to give justice and fairness to all can't be passed in a culture where justice and fairness aren't given to all. do you understand what I'm saying? I'm seriously asking because I want to make sure you understand where I am coming from. 

When the racist culture doesn't affect you, you couldn't care less.

But when they do something that affects your freedoms like being able to access military-style weapons,

that's when you look up from your pocket Constitution and yell about how we want to take your weapons because 

now it's affecting you.

This is just what some of you need.

You cannot be immune any longer.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

LMAOOO my fucking god, there are generations of leaders who have been trying to do that in America. it isn't like we've just threatened to take your guns away without any thought of fixing the racist culture. the system is racist. laws that try to give justice and fairness to all can't be passed in a culture where justice and fairness aren't given to all. do you understand what I'm saying? I'm seriously asking because I want to make sure you understand where I am coming from. 

When the racist culture doesn't affect you, you couldn't care less.

But when they do something that affects your freedoms like being able to access military-style weapons,

that's when you look up from your pocket Constitution and yell about how we want to take your weapons because 

now it's affecting you.

This is just what some of you need.

You cannot be immune any longer.

Okay I really need stop you for a second..  You say "when the racist culture doesn't affect you", as if I am not a minority. I am (crazy y) cubano (como yo) with parents who fled to the U.S. 

Now that we have cleared that up, again I'm not seeing how taking away guns that I have lawfully acquired solves racism.

A loss to her fan base? Don't speak for all of us. It's a win for me.

67192f2bbd2d6f80dfcfc53a49cbcff5ae446951

well it checks out

Okay I really need stop you for a second..  You say "when the racist culture doesn't affect you", as if I am not a minority. I am (crazy y) cubano (como yo) with parents who fled to the U.S. 

sorry to hear about ur grandma's fave horse tho

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Now that we have cleared that up, again I'm not seeing how taking away guns that I have lawfully acquired solves racism.

doesn't mean you can't be racist lol. from your picture, and I could be wrong, you look white. if that is even you, I hope we can agree you have many privileges others do not have based on your skin color. I'm (crazy y) puerto rican and speak Spanish. I also have white skin and I was born in America, giving me lots of privilege despite my Taíno ancestry. 

less guns somewhat equals less racist slayings and shootings. it is wayyy too easy to "lawfully acquire" a gun. just because you got a gun legally in a country with guns regulations looser than my pussy doesn't mean you should have a gun.

now, i can already hear you saying "wE cAn'T bAn aLL kNiVeS!!"

someone wanna take it from here...

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

but should we really be trying to save the "American culture" ? when racism is part of the culture and firearms are part of the culture, people are going to use it as an excuse for being racist gun fuckers, kind of like it seems you are doing now. I know you have good intentions and I respect that. However, the culture is killing people. And it has been killing people in America for hundreds of years. Disproportionately, minorities. Cops killing people with guns because they are racist  is part of the culture. The culture kinda sucks.

I can agree with this since it is a mess & tbh cops should have more harsher background checks, but I don't know if it's been put into my brain. Yet, for some reason I feel like we'd somehow be more vulnerable without them? Maybe, it's cause trump is in office & if there is a war we want to be able to defend ourselves if needed. I'm not quite sure really. We do need to change the culture quite a bit. Although, some parts of american culture is good. Unfortunately, I don't think the culture will really change til all the stupid old people die. The biggest changes this US needs is immigration, education, & a government reform.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I can agree with this since it is a mess & tbh cops should have more harsher background checks, but I don't know if it's been put into my brain. Yet, for some reason I feel like we'd somehow be more vulnerable without them? Maybe, it's cause trump is in office & if there is a war we want to be able to defend ourselves if needed. I'm not quite sure really. We do need to change the culture quite a bit. Although, some parts of american culture is good. Unfortunately, I don't think the culture will really change til all the stupid old people die. The biggest changes this US needs is immigration, education, & a government reform.

i’m so confused by your argument though. do you think cops and civilians having firearms makes america’s military force better? do you actually think there’s gonna be a war on american soil?

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

i’m so confused by your argument though. do you think cops and civilians having firearms makes america’s military force better? do you actually think there’s gonna be a war on american soil?

Cops should have firearms period. Civilians having firearms sin't 100% needed today, but thinking of the future I feel it'd be wise for people to at least know how to shoot. Also, you never really know & I wouldn't take it out of consideration. Everyone talks about changing the government or getting rid of it nowadays & starting from scratch. If we really overthrow it one day it's unfortunately not going to go down peacefully people are greedy & will do almost anything to stay in power.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif