Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

Yes there are... there are good people and bad people everywhere. Do people really think a country can function without authority? 

No, there aren't. Good cops wouldn't abide bad cops. Yet they do. But this dude is a bootlicker who thinks everything cops do is good.

And, all bourgeois "authority" is bad. It steps on the necks of the working people, especially black and latinx people.

Finally a boyfriend with a great job. Love it

Do you ever get tired of being a sucker?

giphy.gif

Yeah, he's a conservative cop influencer, not just a cop.

Even if you're OK with everything that's been outlined in this thread, keep in mind that dating Lanz is a huge boost for his profile and career, and he's likely to become bolder as a result. At this point forward, anything he does or says reflects on sis as well, because she's with him. He's bad news.

Cop influencer is the long way of saying propagandist 

locals only

There are going to be so many good songs from this fling oh yes 2010 style

Unless it's about being paid to be in a relationship to benefit the other person's career, I doubt it. This whole thing stinks of being set up for those purposes. I think she mentioned in the LA times interview that she never had this problem (paps) with a previous relationship she was in 'for years.' Nothing about this relationship feels real, except maybe the politics of it.

locals only

Thirdly, she's stupid af if she thinks dating an unsuccessful actor

LMAO

I didn't know appearing in an MTV film planning a date rape and then after they found that out being edited down to a single word in another semi religious (CIA front) direct to dvd production even qualifies you as an "unsuccessful actor?" Does Chase know Steve Bannon?

And now she is pretending to date someone pretending to be a real cop on TV and that in between driving around Tulsa and flying to NY has time for Lana Del Rey when he isn't working out, posting selfies or going to his own six figure stylist! 

SUCH A FALLACY!

I think I will stick to my theory that she is hiding something else major and unrelated and this is all some kind of elaborate rouse!

z9TMdTv.jpg

Anybody know anybody with a pilot's license?